The business line Advance Analog develops highly integrated solutions for the automotive industry. The Layout engineering team based in Toulouse is delivering SoC layouts to multiple product lines addressing the automotive and industrial applications.
We are looking for an IC Analog layout designer to work with our product organizations to define and develop the next generation of Battery Management System IPs and products within BL AA.
The candidate must have knowledge of Analog layout tools and methodologies used in all layout design phases. The candidate will be part of the team and deliver major contributions at both top and block level of the products.
- As a member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering floorplan activities at IP level.
- Participating to the power supply strategy, signals distribution between blocks.
- Delivering Analog layout blocks.
- Running all physical verifications as DRC/LVS/DFM and parasitic extractions to achieve high quality layout deliveries.
- Participating to design reviews, write documentation and support for integration into products.
- Having a strong focus on design for quality (designs are properly verified, validated, and tested for long-term reliability and zero defect).
Required profile characteristics
- A good level of French and English
- Ability to collaborate with experienced people having different technical profiles.
- Engaged, committed
- Curious, agility to learn incl. By himself
- Excellent capability to communicate and synthesize, Collaborative
Furthermore, following skills are a plus:
Read Full Description
- Knowledge in Analog layouts, device physics and IC ESD protection strategies.
- Knowledge in layout design tools such as Cadence Virtuoso (OA, PVS) and Mentor Graphics (Calibre).
- Knowledge in physical implementation in Analog blocks at IPs and/or SOC level.