IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
The Global Marketing Organization (GMO) creates relevance, distinctiveness and growth for the PwC brand and business. We work together with the global markets and territory marketing leaders to deliver the go-to-market priorities aligned to Platforms, and enable sales and marketing excellence across the network.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader, emphasizing the following:
- Designing, building and delivering successful 1:1 and 1:few account-based marketing programmes within a B2B environment;
- Exhibiting extensive industry know-how, specialization, and a passion for account-based marketing and the value it can deliver, as well as proven ability to win over “hearts and minds” to obtain senior leadership buy-in and build consensus in a complex / matrixed organization;
- Acting as a strategic marketing collaborator to global account teams, drawing upon a broad marketing skill set to translate business strategies into marketing strategies;
- Managing and mentoring team members and coaching colleagues to help upskill them, supporting their professional development and embedding a culture of continuous learning;
- Identifying opportunities to “test and learn” and proactively seeking out industry-leading practices and innovations to continually evolve and optimize our proposition for accounts and deliver more impactful, differentiated client experiences;
- Undertaking research and facilitating workshops or discussions to uncover intelligence on the client, account or industry to develop insight-led marketing strategies;
- Designing client-centric omni-channel marketing strategies designed to develop client relationships, change perceptions, and build pipeline to drive long-term account growth;
- Quickly establishing effective and collaborative working relationships with other marketing functions, agencies, suppliers, and other internal teams to deliver quality deliverables on time and within budget;
- Creating campaign plans and developing assets and customer journeys for activation across the full marketing funnel leveraging MarTech where appropriate;
- Developing channel strategies and marketing tactics across a wide variety of functional areas of the marketing mix including brand, digital and social marketing, collateral, thought leadership, sales tools and events;
- Understanding marketing trends and channels that grow revenue faster, improve customer loyalty and drive demand and brand equity;
- Understanding modern marketing and sales capabilities including marketing automation principles and content marketing, in B2B environments;
- Leveraging marketing automation systems to bring personalization to marketing activities preferably with Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- Navigating complex situations and where necessary, conducting difficult conversations with senior leaders to jointly arrive at the right outcomes;
- Leveraging data to inform marketing strategy, evaluating the impact of marketing activities and influencing the focus and direction of future marketing campaign strategies; and,
- Managing multiple marketing campaigns and teams simultaneously, balancing competing priorities and demonstrating flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
Up to 20%
Job Posting End Date
October 29, 2022
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsseniormanager.
Read Full Description