- Shift: All Shifts
- Status: Full-Time
Let us help advance your career!!
Non-Certified Nursing Assistant/ Aide - BRIDGE program to Certified Nursing Assistant
- Sign-on Bonus** $ after Certified for FT associate
The Non Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for providing routine daily nursing care to assigned patients under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be currently enrolled in a State approved CNA program
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
Specific Job Requirements
- Make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post acute care facility
- Implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
- Understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care’s Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training
- Lift, turn, move, position, and transport patients under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse
- Assist patients with baths, showers, personal grooming, feeding, and toileting under the direct supervisor of a licensed nurse
- Accurately document and chart patient care
- Respond to call lights promptly
- Exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Assist in the evacuation of patients
- Demonstrate dependable, regular attendance
- Concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
- Communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours
- Read, write, speak, and understand the English language
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Read Full Description