Jun 22, 2022
Americas-United States of America-New York-New York
Americas-United States of America-Georgia-Alpharetta, Americas-United States of America-Washington-Seattle, Americas-United States of America-Massachusetts-Boston
Asset/Investment Management Full Time Associate
The Implementation team sits within Platform Solution Management and is responsible for leading the design and deployment of solutions using internal and third party vendor systems for our business. Implementations can be high profile initiatives which require team members to have senior level exposure and play an active role in transforming the organization. A typical implementation is at least as much about implementing business transformation strategies as it is about technology. This means that we develop a true partnership with our clients i.e. our business teams, in realizing their strategic objectives.
The position: General Description
The Systems Analyst is responsible for implementing business processes through configuration of internal and third-party vendor platforms and will provide solution-oriented data model configurations to support the analysis, reporting, and BI needs of Parametric. The individual in this role will examine existing and new data processes for improvement and develop and deploy datasets to support the larger Business Intelligence roadmap. A passion for data and visualization technologies is necessary along with the ability to synthesize data from multiple sources. A successful candidate will demonstrate in-depth knowledge of business processes, data management, and business system analysis techniques.
This team is expected to work with internal and third-party vendors and data sources and data that are deemed strategic and critical to the business’ functioning, such as Salesforce, Snowflake, Alteryx, Tableau, and other proprietary databases.
- Partner with program managers, analysts, data engineers and software development engineers across Parametric to identify critical datasets which will provide structured and timely access to actionable business information.
- Design and implement data and reporting solutions enabling business stakeholders to manage their business and make effective decisions.
- Develop, analyze, and modify processes, data structures, and models.
- Stay current on business intelligence and data visualization trends and related technical skillsets.
- Maintain strong understanding of the all the data available (internally and externally) and where to find the data in current state.
- Provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Provide thought leadership to develop new or improved processes, methodologies, systems, tools and/or services to enhance internal initiatives, based on practical experience, optimal outcomes, and best practices.
- Support Tableau Server administration and Business Intelligence requests.
- Conduct ad hoc data analysis and data quality investigation.
- Develop a strong working relationship with senior stakeholders to support the implementation and adoption of new processes being worked on
- Ensure a smooth transition for implementation to ongoing power users or owners in the business
- Two plus years of business intelligence, data visualization, data management and/or information management experience
- Expert solution delivery using Tableau and/or Power BI, and dedication to achieving certification
- Very strong knowledge of SQL/Data Modeling with working knowledge of Tableau CRM, Tableau Prep, Alteryx, Python, Snowflake, and/or R
- Highly self-motivated to deliver both independently and with strong team collaboration
- Ability to creatively take on new challenges and work outside comfort zone using analytical, interpersonal, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and execute on customized solutions to meet business requirements
- Strong understanding of data schemes and comfort with large data sets.
- Ability to successfully manage and coordinate simultaneous project deliverables across groups and teams
This role requires that all successful applicants be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccinations within 3 days of commencement of employment.