Responsible for sales leadership, profitable growth, development and expansion of the OEM customer base, within the responsible Region. Properly coordinate implementation of Rockwell Automation regional and pan-EMEA sales strategies and initiatives in conjunction with the EMEA Strategic Accounts team.
Management of the relationship with Channels and business partners within the region. Develop, coach and monitor personnel within the OEM Sales Team, using the appropriated performance management and development tools to assure employee success.
- Achieve and exceed the OEM Team sales goals.
- Analyze and monitors sales results providing direction to the sales force where needed.
- May be individually responsible of the sales for assigned customers and directly develop selected new potential accounts within the region
- Collaborate with channels management to increase market penetration, assure sales coverage and provide appropriated customer orders fulfillment
- Collaborate with the EMEA strategic accounts team, both EU and OEM, to maximize ecosystem sales of the assigned local OEM accounts
- Develop and implement business strategies and sales objectives within the geographical area that are consistent with the regional direction.
- Effectively manage resources within annual operating plan and approved expense budgets.
- Maintain awareness of competitive strategies and activities, and market trends as well as their impact on local business for Rockwell Automation.
Skills Knowledge Experience Education (SKEE)
- Bachelor degree in an engineering/technical related field or equivalent. Additional education in business administration is a plus.
- Local language plus fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Prior sales experience in a technology-based, B2B company and business model environment
- Min 8 years of experience in B2B sales - Automation Industry and OEM experience would be a plus
- Min 5 years of experience in working in complex Matrix Organizations
- Min 5 years of People Management Experience
- Management Skills (Create Focus and motivate others, Delegation, People assessment, Develop People and Teams)
- Ability to set and achieve challenging targets for each Team Leader and Account Manager in the team
- Coaches others to improve performance
- Establishment of monthly and quarterly sales goals including Forecast/Funnel and monitors the results.
- Monitor human and adhere to ethics, financial and T&E policies of the team resources
- Takes initiative in response to changing circumstances within the organization or markets
- Ensure the right level of business information exchanged within the organization
- Ability to motivate others and him/herself
- Contributes professional & technical expertise
- Decision making, "LISTEN THINK SOLVE", Change Management
- Communicates effectively (through different channels across different levels) to foster an open environment
- Adds value for customers & partners
- Attains results
- Drives productivity and growth
- Demonstrates business & financial acumen
- Builds our global business & inclusive culture
- Contributes to RA's vision of creating differentiated value for customers through personal actions
- Thinks & acts strategically / proactively
- Leads change
- Acts courageously
- Engages in new thinking that creates value for RA
- takes appropriate risks that lead to innovation
- Use financial indicators to forecast and track organizational performance
- Contributes to the successful execution of new initiatives
- Builds his own capability to achieve RA goals