Join us on our mission to make automation affordable and accessible!
At Rapid Robotics, we are transforming the manufacturing industry. Our mission is to make automation affordable and accessible. We are building robotic solutions for manufacturers that help drive innovation and change the work performed on factory floors. Our team developed the Rapid Machine Operator, a solution that can perform simple tasks in a matter of days rather than weeks and at a fraction of the cost of other automation solutions.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Lead the building of our platform within the cloud and build communication paradigms
- Lead our software deployment and upgrade strategies
- Introspect and log cloud syncing and configuration issues that arise
- Apply CS fundamentals outside the cloud system
- Design and implement our Cloud Platform to deliver at-scale solutions and identify opportunities for automation and technology improvements that develop solutions to keep up with the changing needs of our company and technology
- Take architecture and create solid code while building applications and performing test-driven developments and deploymentsLook at ways to continuously improve our automation and operational efficiency within the Cloud Platform
- Perform first-level troubleshooting for our Cloud Platform issues that arise
The Skills You Bring
- Education: You have an Associate’s degree focused in Computer Science
- Experience: You have at least 3 years software engineering experience You are knowledgeable in the following areas: CS Fundamentals
- 3+ years experience with development in Java, Python, or similar
- Good understanding of asynchronous control flow, with notions of concurrency and memory management
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Proven track record with creating software for complex systems
- Experience running large scale systems: instrumenting, monitoring, debugging, performance analysis, and optimization
- Experience with unit testing and functional testing best practices
- Experience with Git and code review process
- Confidence being hands-on from initial white-boarding, through prototyping, into building the final product
Nice to Have
- Leading and/or major contributions to open source projects
- Experience with gRPC and Protobuf
- Experience with Linux, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Quarkus framework
Perks of Working at Rapid Robotics
- We offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas (e.g. - our Coffee Buddies program allows our team to connect and build relationships!)
- Work/Life Balance – so you can focus on what matters most
- Comprehensive total rewards package, including: 401k and health, dental and vision insurance
- 100% of your health premiums COVERED!
- Flexible Time Off – because we value your life outside of work!
- Wellness Reimbursements & Anniversary Awards
- Cell Phone & Internet Stipend…and so much more!
Ready to take the next step in your career?
- Then APPLY NOW and come join us on our mission to make automation affordable and accessible
At Rapid Robotics, our team is what makes us special. We are proudly committed to cultivating a culture of diversity, inclusion, and connectedness that celebrates our differences in identity, experience, and point of view. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and empowers everyone to bring their whole, authentic selves to work.
Rapid Robotics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, sex, age, educational background, national origin, citizenship, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, lifestyle, veteran status, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Rapid Robotics requires full COVID vaccination for employment in accordance with our Company's Vaccination Policy.