We are Symphony! The first culture-driven technology house dedicated to crafting the workforce of the future. We have successfully built communities in Sarajevo, Belgrade, Novi Sad, Niš & Skopje and now we're on a mission to offer interns an opportunity to grow with us.
Our paid internship program is driven by a single focus: to find engineers who will make a difference. We're looking for the brightest, most innovative people who want to start their Symphony career now and grow their professional prowess.
We're looking for candidates who are ready to help us create the future Symphony!
We'll engage you in real web or mobile projects from the start, developing your natural talents and providing you with insights that will change the way you look at your future.
Who are we looking for?
- If you're enrolled in the last year of undergraduate studies and looking for a big start to your professional career, you're in the right place.
- We will be just as delighted to meet you if you are self-taught or you’ve attended a comprehensive programming course. Just make sure to provide us with some proof of your skills, ideally your final exam score and a few personal projects.
Also, we'd be happy to know that you are:
- Highly passionate about cracking the toughest challenges in tech;
- Excited to start your career;
- Eager to explore opportunities in the tech & business world;
- Looking for ways to contribute to the engineering industry;
- Thinking about how you can learn more.
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to start an exciting career journey;
- A paid, 6-months-long internship, details of which are available at the time of offer;
- You will enjoy our benefits and perks, from the office with an impressive and fully equipped work zone, comfy fun, and lounge zone to tasty & healthy food and playrooms;
- With business offices in San Francisco, Amsterdam, and Berlin to engineering hubs in Sarajevo, Belgrade, Novi Sad, Skopje & Niš, you'll have a lot of cultural business savvy to pick up;
- You will benefit from excellent networking opportunities with the best people in the business;
We want you to realize your potential both inside and outside the office. We continue to strive to give our employees the greatest work experience around and you'll be a part of that.
How to apply?
- Prepare your resume and cover letter - tell us why you see this as a great opportunity for you;
- Send us a link to your Github account of anything that will give us an insight into your skills, for example, a small app of any kind.
Want to find out more before applying? Feel free to contact our Ksenia. You can always meet us on Linkedin and www.symphony.is.