Working at Button is one of the most fun, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you'll have - and it's one of the reasons why we were voted the best place to work in NYC.
Come help us build closer and more meaningful relationships with Button partners! As a Partner Success Manager you’ll be responsible for overseeing the entire partner experience from onboarding to guiding them through launches to evangelizing new product features, and facilitating new partnership opportunities within the Button Marketplace. In this role you’ll be the communication nexus between Button engineering, sales, product, and marketing - constantly funneling feedback from our partners, serving as their internal advocate, and helping our team build exceptional products.
AS A PARTNER SUCCESS MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Oversee the onboarding of new partners from initial technical integration through launch while also managing the day-to-day relationships for a number of top partners
- Facilitate new partnership opportunities within the Button Marketplace while simultaneously increasing client revenue and optimizing performance
- Shape the customer acquisition and retention strategy of our partners by recommending various Button Marketplace services and partner integrations based on insights and analysis
- Communicate partner feedback to the Button engineering and product team in a fluid and actionable manner in order to drive product development based on partner needs
- Design and lead internal processes that streamline, scale, and improve the Partner Success team’s workflow
- Manage key integrations, product enhancements, and partner related engineering tasks
- Be the evangelist of Button on the front lines with partners, at mobile events, and on industry panels
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- 5 to 8 years experience in partner or account management for high value, strategic accounts
- Demonstrated success managing integrations and/or large scale technical product initiatives
- Proven track record of building strong, meaningful relationships internally and externally
- An analytical mind and a love for data driven decisions!
- Admirable response time, organization and project management skills - you are a poster child for inbox zero.
- The ability to manage multiple projects while being laser focused on the details
- Successfully collaborated closely with engineering and product teams
- The ability to understand, translate, and communicate complex technical issues
- Strong written and presentation skills – you can write an email that will make someone's day and charm a crowd no matter what the content
- The hustle and drive to ensure that partners’ needs are addressed quickly and completely
- A creative inclination that will help you come up with out of the box ways to surprise and delight our partners
YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Gabriella Porrino, Partner Success Manager. As Button's partner success manager, Gabriella works for and with our partners to ensure they are getting the most value (and joy!) out of our platform. In her spare time, Gabriella bikes around NYC in search of tacos and/or vegan desserts.
- Olivia Gorvy, Director of Partner Success. Olivia manages the day to day relationships with all of Button's awesome partners, making sure that they're getting the most out of their partnership with Button. When she's not at work, you can find her jumping up & down with excitement about an eclectic mix of things ranging from Taylor Swift to Hamilton to Hillary Clinton.
- Tanner Hackett, Co-Founder and Head of Operations. Tanner oversees the Button marketplace, ensuring that our partners get the most value from Button’s services and technology with as little effort as possible. Prior to Button, Tanner helped to pioneer e-commerce in Southeast Asia as the Co-Founder and Managing Director of Lazada, the largest digital marketplace in the region. When he isn’t playing around in data, you can catch him riding around NYC on a Citi Bike.
- Siddhartha Dabral, Co-Founder and Engineer. Sid is one of Button's Co-Founders. He leads partner integrations at Button by coordinating technical efforts between Button's engineering team & their counterparts at our top tier partners. An engineer at his core, he loves to build & tinker. He's also an avid sports fan, plays several musical instruments, and is the reigning ping pong champion at Button!
Our team also values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You can learn more about how we are making Button a diverse and inclusive environment through our perks and benefits here.