Light is a team of creative technologists on a mission to reimagine the art and science of photography. We are a venture-backed startup creating a radically new kind of photography.
The Computational Imaging Team welcomes innovative imaging scientists who want to implement their inventions in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Imaging Science, or equivalent
- Specialization in computational imaging, computational photography, image processing, or computer vision
- Expertise in these areas: multiple view geometry, image fusion, computational photography, super-resolution, image quality
- Expertise in algorithm development and implementation
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++
- Fluency with Python is desirable
- Proficient with computer vision software tools such as OpenCV
- Significant international publications and/or patents
- Familiarity with image sensors, optics and lens design
It would increase your cool factor if you...
- know how to take beautiful photos
- like to learn about new camera tech
- have a discerning eye for superb photography
This full-time role based at Light's Palo Alto headquarters is ready to be filled immediately.
Light is pushing the boundaries of camera technology, making beautiful photography more accessible than ever before. The Light L16 camera combines advanced optics with powerful software to enable anyone to shoot, edit and share high-quality pictures.
To reimagine photography, visit: https://light.co/.
We appreciate your interest in Light!