Faraday Future is a California mobility company bringing a tech approach to clean transportation. At FF, we believe that by placing equal emphasis on automotive and technology disciplines, our team of experts is uniquely positioned to take a user-centric, technology-first approach to vehicle design with the ultimate aim of connecting the automotive experience with the rest of your life.
· TLDR: Use Stats, Machine Learning, Math and CS to help design the car and its sensors, gain insight into business decisions regarding sales & marketing, help create a seamless service experience and model reliability.
· Work in the IoV space to help develop the next generation of algorithms and methodologies that will power the connected vehicle.
· Understand the consumer space to develop next generation customer sales and service models.
· Utilize machine learning algorithms to help customize the car around around the user.
· Masters in Statistics, Biostatistics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or related field
· Extensive experience with R and Python
· Very familiar with Unix and high performance computing
· Deep understanding of statistical modeling, regression, hypothesis testing, estimation, monte carlo simulation, MCMC, Bootstrapping, PCA.
· Expertise in machine learning: Clustering, Random Forests, Neural Nets, SVM, Nearest Neighbors.
· Experience with Spark, Hadoop & Other big data tools.
· PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or related field.
· Experience with Pig or Hive.
· Experience with NLP and Sentiment Analysis.
· Prior work history in the automotive industry.
· EE or Hardware experience with sensors a plus.
PERKS + BENEFITS
· Free, in house, catered lunch every day
· Snacks and coffee available 24–7
· Health, dental, and vision benefits
· Paid vacation time every year, plus a full week of paid time off between Christmas and New Year’s