What you’ll do:
- Provide legal support to all departments of the business working closely with the various internal stakeholders of the company in all Europe
- Support the legal department in the management of daily activities and in all paralegal, administrative and bureaucratic matters
- Liaising with the legal external advisors
- Support in both corporate matters, and compliance process of the company
- Review all type of agreements (such as general T&C, distribution contracts, manufacturing or services agreement, LOIs, etc…)
- Management and update of contract archives and contract document registration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (International or Spanish)
- Master’s Degree in International Law, Corporate Law or Access to the Legal Profession (“Máster de Acceso a la Abogacía”)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solver with a pro-business approach
- Extreme accuracy approach
- Outstanding discretion, and unwavering commitment to ensuring confidentiality in all aspects of the role
- Fluent English
- Previous experience at a law firm will be considered a plus
Schreiber Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.