Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Technical Lead to join Snap Inc! We are looking for someone who can solve technical challenges, which include architecting and deploying infrastructure to handle our scale, designing a slick and secure mobile client, and maintaining an application used by millions of Snapchatters every day.
What you'll do:
- Lead and evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
- Scope projects that require multiple developer resources
- Own projects from conception to release
- Hands on development ~ 50% your day will consist of coding, code reviews, and design
- Deliver operational excellence by identifying, resolving, and fixing root issues
- Build robust, lasting, and scalable products
- Collaborate and work well with others
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- BS/BA in a STEM field or equivalent experience
- Technical leadership or management experience
- Experience in full cycle project development
- Experience with mobile apps and/or databases