Role: Customer Success Manager - III, IN
Shift: Supporting EMEA Shift
JOB FAMILY: Account Management
Work Location- Remote Work Location
- Service Delivery Managers are responsible for taking ownership of the relationship held with each of their customers and to serve as an interface between the customer and the Rackspace support infrastructure.
- They ensure that their customers technical, administration and specialist support needs are met.
- Additionally, they are expected to maximize the strength of the customer relationship by building a solid rapport with the client –identifying and taking advantage of sales, networking and PR opportunities and managing difficult situations to ensure that Rackspace’s reputation for Fanatical Support is upheld.
- Service Delivery Managers maintain direct contact with customers before and/or after the sale.
- They support the sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue.
- Focus of work may be in pre-sale/post-sales or both.
Pre sale: Responds to customer inquiries to determine appropriate product literature and pricing schedules; influences production schedules; recommends price changes based on company/customer relationship; recognizes new business opportunities.
Post sale: Responds to customer inquiries. Resolves production issues and/or invoicing problems; determines validity of warranty claims and schedules repair resources; changes production schedules; and recognizes add-on business opportunities.
- Building strong partnership relationships with customers
- Manage support requests and co-ordinate Rackspace/Customer support teams to deliver within agreed timescales
- Schedule customer maintenances and ensure appropriate quality checks have been completed
- Manage customer projects and oversee maintenance schedules for on time delivery
- Review service failures and produce incident reports when required
- Validate, negotiate and process service credits
- Produce and maintain service improvement plans• Manage contract renewal negotiations
- Ensure appropriate documentation is in place for specific support requirements i.e. Device/Account level instructions
- Organize and chair customer meetings
- Shows excellent business acumen, understands financial terminology and can demonstrate adapting style and approach to different business contacts
- Produce ad-hoc reports when required i.e. MAR,SIR
- Responsible for adhering to company security policies and procedure as directed.
- Identify and assist with coaching and development for team members
Key Performance Indicators:
- Strive towards a world class target of 80% for the Net Promoter Score including NPS-T scores
- Engagement of every customer within their customer base
- Contribute to install base growth by identifying new business / upgrade opportunities
- Accurately forecast churn and engage managers / business development consultants to avoid defection
- Reduce the risk of churn by ensuring we retain customers in contract and are creative in our retention strategy
- Control credit memos through good administrative control and negotiation on service failures
- Self-initiated to meet objectives
- Arranged and co-ordinates training and mentoring sessions, Contracts, renewals and revenues.
- Tenacious problem solver, will own issues until full resolution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal departments and external customers
- Strong negotiation skills A good level of business awareness and commercial acumen with solid understanding of financial terminology
- Ability to create wow / delighter moments with customers
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Able to take a creative approach to situations and problem solving
- Typically 3 – 4 years relevant project management, customer service, account management or sales experience
- Technical certifications ITIL foundation certification / Prince 2 desirable but not essential
Company: Rackspace, the #1 Managed Cloud Company.
Rackspace-The Largest Managed Cloud Provider; announces Completion of TriCore Solutions Acquisition.
Rackspace serves customers in 150 countries, including more than half of the FORTUNE 100.
It is named a leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Service Providers, Worldwide and has been honored by Fortune, Forbes, and others as one of the best companies to work for.
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.