Peek is looking for an organized, caring and self-driven individual to join our team where you will be an integral part of our operator onboarding process. In this role, you will be the lifeline to our new partners getting them setup on our platform and fully trained on how to use it to its full potential. We’re still a small team, so this is an opportunity to make a significant impact on the company as a whole.
- Are you naturally organized and a detailed oriented person?
- Is it in your nature to help others?
- Do you like teaching?
Did you say yes to these questions? If so, we want to meet you!
This is an excellent opportunity to work at an exciting early stage travel technology startup. We're a hard-working, fun environment where you'll not just learn a lot. You'll accomplish a lot.
What you'll be doing
- Serve as the primary post-sales contact for tour & activity operators during their initial onboarding and setup process of “Peek Professional” SaaS product suite
- Be point of contact for the new partners (phone and e-mail)
- Lead training sessions for new operators to learn the PeekPro “Peek Professional” SaaS product suite
- Perform web installs of PeekPro booking buttons through various CMS platforms
- Provide strategic guidance to optimize online booking conversions and PeekPro setup structure
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Engineering, and Operations to resolve client issues and provide user feedback
What we need you to have
- Ability to be a teacher. (e.g. patience, ability to teach, ability to connect to a technical and nontechnical audience)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Language specialists welcome!
- Solid organization skills. This is your bread and butter because you’ll be the last set of eyes before projects go live.
- Strong office software skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Adaptable, with the ability to change priorities quickly and work well with others.
- Legally eligible to work in the US
If you had these, we'd do a backflip.
- Technical education
- Experience with SalesForce or Zoho
- Business-level Spanish language skills