Simon-Kucher works to create a difference for our clients, which often translates to meaningful downstream impact for their customers. The Healthcare & Life Sciences team is Simon-Kucher’s largest division. Our Healthcare Technology & Solutions team operates out of the US in our Boston and San Francisco offices. The Healthcare Technology & Solutions team is a fast growing business within our Healthcare and Life Sciences Division. We support a diverse set of exciting businesses – medical devices, diagnostics, laboratory and surgical equipment, digital health, health IT, and healthcare services. Our team has worked on healthcare projects around the world, and our international presence allows us to provide both global knowledge and local expertise to address the specific challenges unique to each geographic location. We value the expertise and perspectives each of our diverse colleagues bring to the table, and encourage collaboration across offices and disciplines.
Skills to build on:
- Entrepreneurial drive: We are a mission driven team that is building a business that is rooted in a passion for helping our clients bring healthcare innovations to the world successfully.
- Natural curiosity and an active learner: You ask tough questions and seek to learn every day. We provide opportunities to work on the most exciting new technologies and this requires deep curiosity and constant learning
- Teamwork: You will work together with your peers to support an empowered and inclusive work environment
- Communication: You will deepen your interpersonal skills while building connections with colleagues and clients
- Problem Solving: You will expand your analytical skills through data driven analysis and hone your critical thinking skills to share thoughtful and actionable recommendations with clients
- Leadership: You will further develop professional skills that enable you to return tangible results for clients and foster cooperation across teams
- Motivation: You bring enthusiasm and energy into your everyday work, and use your intellectual curiosity to build on creative insights
- Open to candidates with undergraduate and/or graduate degrees (e.g., MA, MBA, PhD, MD)
How you will create an impact:
- As a member of the Health Technology & Solutions team, you will be exposed to a wide variety of healthcare technology clients, products, and project types. You will build industry, business, and subject matter expertise through fast paced projects. You will work closely with Partners and your project team to leverage both strategy development and data analysis to solve our clients’ business challenges. You will have a network of support through company training, mentorship and other initiatives..
- Furthermore, we expect you to grow quickly into the role of team leader. You would be responsible for synthesizing research and analysis into strategic recommendations for our clients, and for contributing relevant insights from your previous experience and relevant subject matter expertise. As a member of the Simon-Kucher team, you will be an integral part in contributing to a collaborative and inclusive environment that fosters belonging for all.
If you’re interested, and if you’d like to offer your skills and commitment to our international consulting team, then we would be pleased to receive your application. Simon-Kucher & Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran or militarily status, or any other legally protected status.
Simon-Kucher & Partners
is a global consulting firm specializing in TopLine Power®, which encompasses strategy, marketing, pricing, and sales. Our work is built on evidence-based, practical strategies for profit improvement via the top line. Simon-Kucher & Partners is regarded as the world's #1 pricing advisor and thought leader.