Kerr Corporation, a subsidiary of Sybron Dental Specialties, Inc., is a manufacturer of premiere dental consumables sold both domestically and internationally. Since 1891, Kerr has continued to build on its core competencies in developing innovative products for dental restorative procedures. With manufacturing, marketing and sales locations worldwide, Kerr is advancing esthetic dentistry through education and sustainable solutions for the clinician. Kerr's team spirited work environment encourages opportunities for personal and professional growth. Headquartered in Orange, CA., Kerr employs over 2,000 associates worldwide with manufacturing and administration offices located in the US, Switzerland, Czech Republic, and Italy.
- Create specific online and printed branded materials such as catalogues, brochures, websites, email campaigns, newsletters, other corporate and sales materials, support production with graphics and templates for automated printing of packaging and IFUs
- Responsible for all phases of the design process from conception to production
- Be creative, providing new and fresh ideas to support marketing activities
- Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects, ensure artworks meet marketing plans and grow brand recognition
- Oversee and enforce guidelines for the organization’s visual brand internally and externally
- Coordinate the inventory of all graphical work and photography/video for easy retrieval and backup
- University education in Graphic Design
- Strong PC skills, proficiency in MsOffice and in graphics applications (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop).
- Fluent in English and a second European language. A third European language would be highly valued.
- Minimum 4-6 years relevant experience in graphic design
- Be able to work both in a team and autonomously
- Dynamic, self-starter and entrepreneurial
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Marketing / Communications