Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
As an Account Executive, your role is to convert leads and create new opportunities leveraging the most advanced technology tools and sales techniques. You mainly drive business directly, but you also play a role in enabling indirect channel business development in your market.
In our New Business EMEA team we want our current and future team members to have a real curiosity about the technology industry, and to be excited about enabling their clients reach their marketing goals with trusted and impactful advertising.
Every day, you will:
- Your target clients will consist of large and mid-sized business.
- You are autonomous and independent in your role as Account Executive, yet also a team player.
- Your main activity will be planning and execution of strategies and tactics to consistently hit Revenue and margin targets (RexT).
- You are good at making market research to indentify leads, comfortable in Video-calls, and ready to use tools such as Salesforce CRM, LinkedIn Sales to maximize your conversion rate
- In this role, we expect you to build great relationships with all the internal stakeholders that will operate with you: marketing, legal, technical, account managers, product specialists and more.
- The understanding of the AdTech world is a plus, while a proven track record of working in technology sales, complex and multi-product is a must.
- You are able to build relationships with clients through both remote work.
- You are fluent in English and Polish
In exchange, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation, because you're the best
- Career advancement and global mobility opportunities
- Medical and dental insurance to maintain your client-facing smile
- Generous vacation policy (although who wants to leave Spain?)
- Daily lunch vouchers to keep you going
- Hybrid WFH policy
As for our dream candidate:
- You have consultative selling and closing skills that you’re actively working on developing. You’re able to pitch multiple technology products and able to understand client goals. You’re able to adapt your pitch to the client using multiple technology products. You are used to running discovery questions and have some knowledge of Sales models.
- You are able to accurately forecast and are able to proactively manage your pipeline. You may be managing prospects at any given time for the full sales cycle, from prospecting to closure. You keep this all up to date in our Customer Relationship Management Tool.
- You love achieving and have a track record of high performance of achieving sales quotas. You can’t wait to bring that impactful focus to Criteo!
- You have a strong focus on your business goals, and are able to approach to achieve them, with coaching on sales skills from your Manager, and may receive mentoring from other peers who have more experience in achieving their business goals.
- You have good analytical skills and you are a data-driven decision maker, able to use data and numbers to formulate and sustain business proposals/plans. You are able to provide an account plan for accounts for the upcoming quarter.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.