As the Client Development Manager of Xaxis, you will be responsible for evangelizing Xaxis solutions to WPP agencies, and developing deep relationships to ensure optimal adoption of all product features. You will collaborate with quick-witted co-workers and clients who are all passionate about digital media. You will engage with our clients in professional and social settings, build relationships and define and implement products, which make us indispensable to our clients. Quarterly sales bonus and year end performance bonus could be entitled according to actual achievement rate. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Client Development Manager
3 best things about the job:
- This is a sales position with a wealth of opportunity for growth professionally and personally. We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact.
- Working with the world’s largest programmatic media company means having access to a advance knowledge in digital media and technology.
- A fun environment that combines the best of being entrepreneurial whilst at the same time being part of the largest marketing services group in the world.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- to be up to speed with the Xaxis value proposition and products
- started to the Client Development team to build relationships with the key clients within the current pipeline
In six months:
- to be able to present Xaxis capabilities and new Xaxis points of view to potential Xaxis clients
- to identify new opportunities to build a mature pipeline and close the existing opportunities
In twelve months:
- driven new revenues through proactive pitches, new product offers and thought leadership to agency account teams independently
Responsibilities of the role:
- Drive new revenue from WPP agencies
- Work with agencies and clients to establish planned investment levels quarter by quarter
- Education of GroupM agencies & clients regarding Xaxis proposition and products
- Presenting to agency client teams regarding new Xaxis releases, proactive Xaxis proposals, and Xaxis points of view
- Obtaining contractual sign up of GroupM client to use the Xaxis platform
- Aiding agency new business pitches
- Looking for incremental investment opportunities for clients already using the Xaxis platform
- Advising on specific briefs
- Evangelise Xaxis technology offering to agency and client alike
- Consult with pre and post signed client (via agency or direct) to determine how technology can be applied to their specific business needs
What you will need:
- 2-3 years digital media experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Client Development Manager
- Proven digital campaign planning credentials is a plus
- Agency OR digital sales background to include experienced interaction with customers
- Articulate & strong communicator
- Polished presentation skills
- Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience in delivering against revenue targets or measureable deliverables
- Experience in maintaining client relationships and overcoming issues and objections to achieve core business objectives
- Logical reasoning skills and comfort with numbers
- Experience in managing clients and maintain long term external client relationships
- Experience of multiple industry categories and what drives their online advertising success will be an advantage
- Strong understanding of online media market, dynamics and competition.
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. It combines advanced artificial intelligence with proprietary data and proven expertise to optimize programmatic media investments and achieve improved, verifiable results for its clients. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
About Hong Kong
Hong Kong’s small yet highly dynamic and efficient media market means it gets to operate with agility. Its internet and digital penetration continues to grow year-on-year, and has the highest smartphone penetration in Asia Pacific at 87%, while tablet ownership clocks in at 57%. Hong Kong’s digital market boasts a healthy mix of local, regional and global players, providing new opportunities in the media space.
If you want a future in media and communications, and believe in Hong Kong’s belief of “work hard, play hard”, there is clearly no place more vibrant, challenging and exciting than Hong Kong, where opportunities for you to innovate and grow are unparalleled.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.