- At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home remote at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will play a strategic role in the growth of ZipRecruiter’s Tech department by sourcing, recruiting and closing bar-raising Software Engineers, Data Scientists, Engineering Leadership, and other related talent. You will execute targeted sourcing strategies, enhance our transparent & communication-driven candidate experience, drive a competitive offer process, and amplify Zip’s brand. You will partner with managers and executives to understand their hiring needs and use data, market knowledge, and past experiences to influence the successful delivery of them. You will also be supported by and add to our collaborative, innovative, and team-first culture.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process with a focus on technology roles
- Support hiring managers to build high-performance teams and partner wherever needed
- Use data and metrics to develop relationships across multiple teams and influence management on hiring decisions
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels, including internal referrals, to provide high quality candidates for open positions
- Identify, engage and secure top talent, including passive and active candidates
- Screen incoming technical resumes, interview and qualify candidates, facilitate assessment exercises and advocate for candidates with hiring teams
- Partner with HR and legal as needed to drive the offer and onboarding process
- Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR related questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc.)
- Work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding our future team
- Provide excellent customer service to our hiring teams and ensure a seamless candidate experience for all potential candidates
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in full life-cycle technical recruiting and sourcing at a tech company or at a technology-focused search firm (for tech company clients)
- Experience with sourcing passive candidates via Linkedin Recruiter, GitHub, X-Ray searches, meetups, and other innovative approaches
- Experience using key recruiting metrics and data to influence internal customers
- Greenhouse ATS experience highly preferred
- Dedication to constantly improving candidate experience, hiring processes, and yourself
- Time management and prioritization skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient manner.
- Communication skills (presentation, verbal, written, etc.); is able to effectively communicate to all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Strong ability in using Google Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs and Google Slides, in particular)
- Ability to act as a consultant through the hiring process, immigration, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, etc.
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Category: HR & Recruiting