Tradeshift is looking for an outstanding senior software engineer with java backend and web development experience to join our China engineering team. You will become a member of an international, skilled, cross-functional and self-driven production team that includes developers, designers and product people. At Tradeshift, we are changing the way companies do electronic business together - globally. We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
You are strong in several of the following areas:
- Deep Java skills, experience with frameworks andlibrary collections such as Spring and Apache commons
- Experience with Linux/Unix, Apache, Tomcat, Jettyin live environments
- Experience with or interest for high-scalabilitydistributed system technologies
- Working experience in structured development andbuild environments (continuous integration, automated testing, automatedconfiguration and deployment)
- Experience with internet programming (REST,SOAP, client/server, Ajax) and related security paradigms (e.g. OAuth, OpenId,SSO/SAML, WS-Security, PKI)
- Good database skills (Postgresql, Oracle, Mysql,SQL Server or similar)
- Curiosity towards new technology, programminglanguages, frameworks, etc..
- 5+ years of professional experience, or workingknowledge
- Be fluent in English speaking, reading andwriting
- Know a lot about what's happening in the worldof cutting-edge Web, SaaS/PaaS development
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science orEngineering
What we offer:
- An agile environment in Suzhou, China
- A highly skilled international team that is working on a global product from a strong strategic vision
- Trips to design-camps in United States and Denmark working with and learning from professionals in other countries
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Help building a SaaS, cloud-platform product with intense international attention
- Informal and demanding environment
- Possibility to challenge existing conventions in business software
- Ability to shape your own work-day
- Competitive compensation package, including 15 days of annual leave
- Snacks and lunch allowance
- Medical Benefits Plan
Tradeshift is building a global business network with business document exchange and collaboration as core features. Our unique offering has received global recognition for its level of innovation and savings potential for both small and large businesses. We're continuously facing challenges in improving and expanding our core product as demand from both small-business users, mid-segment users and enterprises is growing rapidly. Simultaneously we’re launching our services in more countries.
Only English applications will be accepted.