1st (Day) Shift
This position is accountable for New forecasting, full product portfolio management and pricing strategies, aligning, and following through with stakeholders to achieve the brand objectives. This position is also accountable for Commercial Planning across channels, aligning with Channel Leads, and other stakeholders to lead the execution of campaign promotion, VM, and activation to achieve the brand objectives.
- Develops Affiliate omnichannel Product Marketing strategy and plan, including
- Product portfolio (merchandising / assortment), by channel / door
- Key programs / launches
- Promotional plans
- Local pricing (aligned to Region / Global guidelines)
- Leads Affiliate forecasting and product analytics to drive KPIs and support forecast accuracy
- Translates the marketing plan to develop the local Retail activation plan (inc. VM) to deliver omni-retail promotions by channel / retailer
- Support local promotions, events, and concepts to deliver on Brand KPIs
- Support Key Account management across channels on promotional calendar and retail / VM execution to drive elevated in-store experiences and omnichannel execution excellence
Lead on Product Strategy and portfolio management across channels
- Assist to manage product portfolio to ensure the product line-up mapping strategy and localized Heroes focus, in particular New Launch Forecast:
- Order New Launch (including Saleable, Samples, GWP, Collaterals, VM).
- Consolidate & keep track of new launch changes and update in IMW Tracking file.
- Follow through with Regional IM, local Demand Planner on Stock Allocation and Charge-out new launch from Hub in a timely manner.
- Assist to make product selection, assortment, and suggest relevant pricing based on IMW Offering
- Align with Brand General Manager, Consumer Marketing, and Regional Product Marketing to determine new product launch strategies, pricing strategies as well as annual price increase analysis.
- Align with Brand General Manager to plan product forecast (Saleable and Non charge) related to Commercial Planning for Key Campaigns/ Programs across channels in next 6 months.
- Align with Channel Lead/ Demand Planner to develop product strategies and relevant line up in specific channels to achieve Consumer Acquisition and Commercial target.
Product Marketing Operation and Alignment
- Prepare Notification and Advertising Registration for New Product launch in timely manner
- Partner with Consumer Marketing on Stock Preparation (Saleable, PR, Tester, Samples, GWP, Collaterals) for Campaign Planning and Implementation.
- Assist to forecast VM Collaterals, Displayers, Collaterals based on VM Guidelines and MKT Calendar and given Budget planning.
- Partner with Demand Planner in preparing Demand and Consensus Meeting with key stakeholders.
- Partner with Consumer Marketing and Education to build up New Launch Key Unique Selling Points, Key Product Benefits and Local Relevancy in line with latest Consumer Insight and Market Trend
- Partner with Retail Marketing and Education to build up new product-related how-to/application services, tips, link sales and BA consultation.
- Closely monitor competitors’ product line-up, pricing as well as market trend
Retail Marketing Plan management and execution
- New product launching, re-promote, and Mega campaign planning:
- Collaborate with Consumer Marketing and Channel Team to plan and execute omni channel commercial and activation for launch/mega campaign.
- Partner with Online team to localize Mega Campaign Offers in alignment with Regional Brand based on market context and business expectation.
- Unity Campaign planning & Always-on promotion across channels (OL, Socom, B&M, SMC):
- Develop monthly always-on or tactical promotion plan.
- Initiate commercial proposal in current channels or new programs to over-deliver target.
- Monitor promotion allocation under guidelines.
- Randomly check the promotion running in compliance with anti-diversion protocols.
- Visual Merchandising Implementation:
- Partner with Product Marketing on forecasting New launch/ Visual Merchandising Update/ Tester Bar/ Displayer, Collaterals in B&M/SMC in accordance with Brand guidelines and allocated budget.
- Provide guidelines, briefing to agency, and lead the deployment in stores for New Launch Counter decoration or VM updates.
- Response to counter request for counter maintenance.
- New Counter/Renovation Store Design and set-up:
- Assist Brand General Manager in coordinating with Regional Design Development Centre on Store Design for New Door or Renovation.
- Prepare and order branded collaterals, merchandising required for new counter set up.
- Lead shopfitter, partner with Retailer and collaborate with brand team and Channel team in new counter set up.
Retail Partner Collaboration
- Responsible for Retailer Relationship and counter activation communication
- Work with Brand General Manager to represent Brand to coordinate with Retailers in communicating Brand Campaign/Monthly Activities in respective stores.
- Work with Brand General Manager to engage and align with Retailers to support the commercial and activation execution in store with collaborative initiatives (Data, Voucher, CRM, Retailer Visibility Support).
- Assist in Corporate Sales and Collaboration proposal
- Manage external partners in collaboration programs (Commercial Deals, Data sharing, Workshop, Visibility Support).
- Coordinate with internal team to execute the collaboration.
Retail Marketing Operation
- Charge out Non charge products for omni channel promotion plan across channels
- Charge out VM collaterals, displayers to respective stores based on local planograms.
- Align with Channel Lead on track and improve promotion-driven business performance and actual promo usage on monthly basis.
- Monitor Voucher spending by Store.
- Control promo usage and promo cost under given budget.
- Plan and monitor VM, counter decoration and monthly maintenance Budget.
- Assist in Competitor Activity Tracking.
- Coordinate on Customer Workshop.
Other tasks: as assigned by Brand General Manager
- University Degree, preferably major in Marketing or Business with at least 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Sales and/or product marketing a plus.
- Good communication skills and excellent in both written and oral English.
- Experience in product marketing management, e.g.: marketing, sales, training, merchandizing, and public relations.
- Experience in retail marketing or trade marketing management in related fields.
- Beauty marketing experience within makeup/skincare metier with in-depth consumer insight and latest beauty trend.
- Meticulous, highly organized, independent, logical thinking, and able to perform a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to align, influence, and build collaborative relationships with different stakeholders. Clear achievement is a must
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office software applications.