Why Pixlee TurnTo?
At Pixlee TurnTo, we look for talented, high-potential individuals who aren’t jerks. Our proposition is simple: Pixlee TurnTo offers a unique opportunity to thrive and grow rapidly in a small-team startup environment operating at a big-company scale. Our customers are some of the largest fashion, beauty, and consumer brands in the world and everything you do here affects millions of consumers.
As a key member of our engineering team you will:
- Work closely with designers, PMs and engineers to tackle challenging problems in the ecommerce and content marketing space, and lead feature projects from start to finish
- Use your experience to expand engineering best practices, tooling, QA/testing, documentation, and other key processes for our growing team
- Lead projects across a variety of Pixlee services including scalable back-end APIs, beautiful consumer-facing galleries, and our curation platform, just to name a few
- Consistently challenge and influence the direction of our product offerings with confidence through both technical and user focused thinking
- Communicate clearly with the customer success team and customers themselves to ensure they are getting maximum value from all of our product offerings
- Apply your infrastructure and scripting knowledge to support team wide DevOps initiatives and engineer enablement work
Essential skills to help you succeed at Pixlee TurnTo:
- Product Mindset - Approach problems from the perspective of our users with a “product first” mentality to deliver intuitive and easy/fun to use products which provide maximum value to all of our customers.
- Engineering Excellence - Tackle projects with technical feasibility, efficiency and best practices in mind. Always strive to improve scalability and make the life of all other engineers easier through clean, reusable code
- Seek Ownership - Take pride in your work and strive to create an ever growing set of tools and features which resonate with you. Be comfortable questioning the status quo and always pushing yourself and others to rethink how we as a team approach problems.
- Pragmatism - Balance innovation and product stability effectively to continually push the envelope while meeting deadlines under quickly changing conditions
Some of the tech you’ll be playing with:
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB
About Pixlee TurnTo
The Pixlee TurnTo Team is a tight-knit group that gets things done and does not hesitate to go the extra mile for a friend, colleague, or customer. We believe that continuous learning and pushing each other to grow is the only real way to work as a team. The opportunity to make an impact is abundant and your efforts will be recognized and rewarded. We’re not afraid to challenge the status quo and encourage new perspectives on every aspect of what we do. We're passionate about reshaping the content marketing landscape, and we want teammates who feel as passionately about that goal as we do.
Some things we value
- Empathy - Step into someone else's shoes, have conversations and understand their needs
- Inclusivity - Create a space where everyone feels included and can be their authentic self.
- Autonomy & collaboration - Own, collaborate and provide support in all aspects of your work.
- Transparency & communication - Always be intentional about having open conversation.
- Never Stop Learning - Strive for growth and pursue consistency
Pixlee TurnTo is committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from candidates with differing abilities and backgrounds. If you require an accommodation during the selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.