- Surry Hills location
- Join the nation’s leading media organisation
- Newly created role
What’s the role?
- Lead strategic program solution architecture development and delivery.
- Design and deliver end to end high-level solutions that derive maximum business benefits
- Ensure a solution maximises the value on leverage existing capabilities and integrates to key platforms
- Design solutions aligned to the Enterprise and Domain architecture roadmaps with adherence to architecture methods and standards
- Interpret stakeholder goals, design and cost related solutions
- Define and maintain target and transition state architectures
- Provide day-to-day technical leadership across permanent and vendor architect resources assigned to the program.
- Provide architecture governance for the technical designs across the program
- Proactively identify and address delivery/technical issues and challenges in order to ensure business outcomes are delivered.
- Contribute to the eCommerce architecture strategy and roadmap
- Contribute to a high performing delivery culture, composed of engaged and empowered employees.
Who are you?
- 3+ years Lead Solution Architect / Program Architect practical experience proven across major transformational initiatives
- 10+ years Solution Architecture experience.
- A commercial acumen and a strategic mindset
- Demonstrable experience defining and delivering large scale initiatives through Waterfall and Agile methods
- Strong demonstrable experience across B2C eCommerce solutions and platforms, eg. Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Commerce (Magento 2)
- Demonstrable experience across Salesforce Communities, Marketing and Service Clouds
- Demonstrable experience solutions involving Payments, Revenue Accounting, Customer Service, Customer Identity, Personalisation and Data
- Experience with Publishing is highly desirable
- Experience across AWS and Integration technologies
- Experience and ability to lead & coach technical teams with collaborative approach to delivery with supporting architects
- Ability to establish and maintain solid relationships with technical and business stakeholders
- Experienced in providing technical consultation to business stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence
- Experience in presenting, exploring solutions through use of whiteboarding
What’s in it for you?
- Collaborative environment
- Opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward
- Variety of work where no two days are the same
- Exposure to national operations and networks
- Make a difference as part of Australia’s most influential media organisation
Who are we?
We are Australia’s number one and most influential media organisation with more than 150 prestige brands across news, sport and lifestyle. Each month more than 17 million Australians choose to consume news and information from our digital and print products – more than any other media group in Australia.
Apply now or for more information on careers at News Corp Australia visit www.newscorpaustralia.com/careers