Okta is seeking a top tier candidate for an International Payroll Analyst. We are seeking a self-motivated, system savvy, team player with experience working in a fast-paced environment. This position will manage all aspects of International payroll processing end to end in a team of 2 and will report to the EMEA Payroll Manager. Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for end to end process payroll for International countries - currently UK, France, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland and Sweden.
- Process commission/bonus/retro and special payments.
- Prepare and process equity transactions.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of high volume payroll data entry.
- Process employment changes in relation to payroll, liaising with HR and Benefits business partners to ensure that all employees are paid in line with their employment contract.
- Researching and resolving any data issues, missing information, and facilitating the communication between HR and the employee.
- Liaise with external payroll providers to identify and resolve discrepancies prior to final submission for HR and Finance sign off
- Prepare month end reconciliations for all payroll and equity transactions including compilation of journals
- Manage UK Company Pension scheme in line with Auto enrolment legislation
- Assist with Year End reporting for all International countries.
- Responding quickly and accurately, with professionally composed emails, to internal employee payroll and compensation inquiries via payroll ServiceNow tickets.
- Payroll vendor management for assigned countries.
- Performs audits of payroll detail for accuracy to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and internal policy and procedures.
- Organize, secure and maintain all files, records in accordance with policies and procedures archive and retains employee payroll records and files as required by law
- Assist in Ad hoc projects when required
- Experience of preparing and co-ordinating multiple payrolls in the UK and Europe.
- Experience of preparing and processing equity transactions
- Experience using Safeguard and Workday or other comparable payroll software a plus.
- Strong systems knowledge, including the ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Excellent Excel, strong communication and analytical skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Professional and energetic self-starter who uses initiative and is able to juggle multiple priorities.
- Payroll certification preferred
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.