- Manage digital advertising services for our national key clients
- Australia’s number one and most influential media organisation
- Be part of the fastest growing arm of News Corp Australia
What’s the Job?
Reporting to the Head of Performance Solutions, this role is responsible for the successful deployment, management and retention of digital marketing campaigns for Performance Solutions clients nationally.
About the role
- Implementation of digital marketing campaigns:
- Leading onboarding calls with clients
- Briefing activation team on campaign objectives and requirements
- Seeking client approvals
- Amazing client service:
- Establish rapport and build strong relationships
- Demonstrate and effectively communicate campaign ROI
- Act as the central point of communication for campaigns, dealing with our clients, fulfilment teams and sales
- Monitor success metrics and conduct regular reviews with clients, helping them understand and navigate campaign dashboards / results
- Collaborate with fulfilment on optimisations, understand insights recommended and present effectively to clients
- Respond to client queries and requests in a timely manner
- Identify potential campaign issues and proactively troubleshoot with stakeholders
- Operational efficiency:
- Input into Performance Solutions processes and systems as our business grows and changes
- A great level of positive energy to deliver across multiple deadlines, solutions focused with amazing client service
- Proven experience in account management
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail, strategic thinking and commercial acumen
- Ability to build strong working relationships, work effectively with others
- Strong influencing skills and analytical thinking
- Excellent written & oral communications skills
- Ability to think on their feet and handle client concerns, quickly build rapport
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a high performing, high growth team within News where no two days are the same and you have the opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward
- Attractive remuneration and incentive scheme with continuous learning opportunities - internal and external training opportunities with industry-leading digital marketing associations and partners including NGen, ADMA, Google (premier partner) and Facebook (pro partner).
- Quarterly awards and anniversary wheel spins
- Friday drinks trolley (when not in lockdown)
Who are we?
The nation’s most influential media organisation, and the largest publisher across print and digital, News Corp Australia reaches an unduplicated audience of 16 million Australians every month. As well as our famous news and sport brands, we lead the way in fashion, food, health, real estate and parenting.
Apply now or for more information on careers at News Corp Australia visit www.newscorpaustralia.com/careers