111 W Monroe - 115 S LaSalle
Job Family Group:
Provides expert advice and counsel related to talent acquisition (e.g., sourcing and/or recruiting strategies) through a variety of business/group & leadership engagements to execute the talent strategy and support the business/group strategy. Executes specific operational / strategic work to deliver business results and/or minimize risk.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to assigned business/group.
- Influences and negotiates to achieve business objectives.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- Helps determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of business/group strategy.
- Conducts independent analysis and assessment to resolve strategic issues.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Builds change management plans of varying scope and type; leads or participates in a variety of change management activities including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
- Leads or participates in defining the communication plan designed to positively influence or change behaviour; develops tailored messaging; and identifies appropriate distribution channels.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of operational programs.
- Develops talent acquisition solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of talent acquisition solutions (e.g., sourcing and/or recruiting).
- Conducts industry analysis & trends to better understand target customer segments and unique recruiting opportunities.
- Develops innovative sourcing or recruiting strategies for both specific assignments and ongoing BMO needs and recruits for more complex jobs that require external search support, as required.
- Identifies internal and/or external emerging issues, trends and needs to inform business strategies & decisions
- Collaborates with internal & external stakeholders to provide business context in the design, develop and implementation of talent acquisition solutions (e.g., sourcing and/or recruiting strategies).
- Leads & influences coaching and capability building on latest recruitment techniques and tools across BMO, including hiring managers and vendors.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Supports development and execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide talent acquisition insights and recommendations.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Provides specialized consulting, analytical and technical support.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently and regularly handles non-routine situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 5 - 7 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Appropriate HR designation.
- Previous experience & demonstrated results in recruiting or sourcing - In-depth.
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmoharris.com.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.