We are looking for a Personal Shopper to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to provide advice, guidance, and buying services to Zalora's luxury customers.
The primary focus in this role is to have an advanced knowledge of products, trends, and services within Zalora, and become the trusted consultant for each customer. This job involves communicating with clients to determine what they’re looking for, offering advice and knowledge of the best products to purchase, processing orders, and assisting with exchanges or returns. This job is well suited to people who are creative, have extensive knowledge of luxury brands & retail sales, have excellent customer service and time management skills.
- Process orders on behalf of customers either through live chat, telephone calls, or email, which involves discussing what the luxury clients are looking for as well as any specific features they need the items to have.
- Recommend must-have products based on the latest trends and present their clients with the most detailed product information, to ensure customers are satisfied with their items.
- Process financial adjustments, verifying the payment and developing a payment plan in line with the Zalora payment methods
- Support on the sourcing of products where required by high-tier customers
- Support the clients with exchanges and replacements based on the customer satisfaction and requests
- Maximize client base by focusing on strategic selling techniques and communicating proactively with existing and potential customers. This also involves networking at events and marketing Zalora’s luxury category on a regular basis.
- Work with the brands/internal teams to continuously improve operational aspects of the service which directly impact customer experience
- Create various sets of daily, weekly and monthly business reports to improve visibility of customers performance to senior management
- 2-3 years of work experience in luxury fashion sales and marketing
- Excellent English skills required
- Bachelor in Fashion, Business, Marketing or related field
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to connect effectively with customers, brands and internal teams
- Highly knowledgeable about the latest luxury trends, styles, and products, and should have proven customer service skills
- Exceptional time management skills to meet deadlines and have purchases ready for clients
- Excellent organization skills in order to manage multiple clients
- Confidence and enthusiasm in driving the growth of the Luxury category which translates in frequently purchases and extreme customer-centric experience.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated and possess an entrepreneurial spirit which inspires creativity and resourcefulness
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- Advance working knowledge of Excel
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA is Asia’s leading online fashion, beauty and lifestyle destination, part of Global Fashion Group. As one of the region’s pioneer large scale ecommerce platforms, ZALORA has established a strong presence throughout the region, particularly in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong, and in Taiwan, enjoying over 50 million visits per month.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.