Empower Small Businesses. Define the Future of Finance.
Kabbage is blazing a trail in big data & fintech and we are looking for a Sales Representative to join the Kabbage team and help fund small businesses across the country
Each day, you'll focus on:
- Prospecting new business through heavy telephone sales (This is not a cold call, you will be calling leads who have filled out an application or have responded through one of our marketing campaigns)
- Diligently handle incoming calls
- Guide prospects through the application to funding process
- Become an expert in the SMB landscape, you will understand the cash flow trends and successfully coach SMB owners on how to grow their revenues
Experience & Requirements
At Kabbage, we work hard to empower hundreds of thousands of businesses and consumers with the funding they need, and we have a great time doing it. To drive this empowerment, we’re looking for you to have:
- Past sales experience in selling to SMB’s
- Past telephone sales experience
- Believes that hard work produces results
- Has the ability to lead and follow
- Loves to work in a fast paced, sometimes stressful environment
- Has a desire to grow personally and professionally
- High Energy Level
- Strong Negotiating and Prospecting Skills
- LOVES SALES!!!
- Presentation Skills
- Maintaining Excellent Client Relationships
- Record of Meeting Sales Goals
- Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence
What Else We Are Looking For In You
- Must be comfortable with a rapidly-changing workspace
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrable analytic, problem solving, and leadership skills
- A perfectionist who tempers it with deadlines
- Experience and desire for working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Must have excellent communication and influencing skills, and be able to work across multiple groups with ease
- A positive “can do” attitude
- A constant drive to improve the experience of our users and our internal processes: "How can I make things better?"
- Ability to remain focused and work in an open workplace with frequent distractions
Kabbage is more than a lender for small businesses; our data and technology platform is now being used as a fully branded product by other lenders, and our products are expanding. We’ve received numerous awards & recognition including “36th fastest growing company in the US” on the INC 500 List, Fast Company’s "Top 10 most innovative companies in finance" and Forbes' "America’s Top 100 Most Promising Companies" among others. In addition to changing the world, we are also known for providing our team members with the best of the best which includes:
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.