Pharmacy Recruiter-Talent Acquisition
250 PARKCENTER BLVD, BOISE, Idaho 83706
Pharmacy Talent Acquisition Recruiter
The position will be based in one of our main regional offices (Fullerton,CA, Pleasanton CA, Portland OR, Denver CO, Dallas TX, Phoenix AZ, Seattle WA, Boston MA, Malvern PA, Chicago, IL, or Boise ID).
Would you like to work for a company that is innovative, energized and focused on hiring top talent for our business partners? If yes, then this position is for you!
As a Pharmacy Recruiter, you will fulfill a critical role within the business by partnering closely with hiring managers to recruit and hire a diverse workforce that is patient focused to join our pharmacy teams. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and have exceptional communication, organizational, customer service and people skills, your journey will begin here!
What does it take to be successful here? You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a successful track record of delighting hiring managers and business partners by recruiting high-quality talent efficiently. You are innovative and bring creativity to improving processes with a keen eye for process optimization. You are a storyteller and can create compelling narratives to attract world-class pharmacy talent into our pharmacies.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide timely and accurate communication with applicants and business partners regarding the hiring process
- Responsible for sourcing, interviewing and assessing candidates to prepare a diverse slate of candidates for HR business partners and hiring managers
- Sense of urgency with the management of requisitions and hiring processes
- Extensive partnership with colleges, universities and professional organizations to represent and build the Albertsons Companies brand
- Participates in activities such as resume writing, interview techniques, etc. with schools or other community organizations
- Bring in new talent who are a position, culture and company fit and have understanding of a diversity of cultures, backgrounds, orientations, ages and viewpoints in a culture of tolerance
- Knows and applies fundamental concepts, practices and procedures for recruiting/talent selection
- Ability to navigate complex and/or sophisticated recruitment efforts, matters or projects independently
- Provides guidance in the forecasting and planning of business partner staffing needs and efforts for current and future needs
- Ability to influence and strong decision-making skills to constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for great collaboration across a variety of stakeholders and business units to achieve team and organizational objectives
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to translate concepts into practical talent solutions that drive the business at all levels of the organization
- Assess program and process effectiveness and demonstrate ROI, with a capability to react to assessment throughput with continuous process/program improvement mindset
- Functional talent acquisition experience across business units and stakeholders building integrated communications and metric architecture that connects business units to overall organizational goals and talent outcomes
- Champion change management efforts through a continuous improvement mindset while driving the organization towards a One Best Way talent acquisition model
- High detail orientation and broad background in leading large and complex projects
- A high bar across the board - from your own contributions, to the people you work with, to the projects you work on, you maintain high standards
- Savvy with data - Gather, share, and leverage data to make decisions. Utilize data to measure initiative and recruiter effectiveness, program costs, and build predictive talent insights to allow the business to "see around corners"
- Deep functional experience with HR and Talent domains
- Drive strategy execution, and take accountability for results while implementing all inputs into continuous improvement
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Recruiting experience 4 years plus
- Desire to learn - Learning and improving your craft is important for all of us, you will be constantly learning to be in a better position to create awesome new experiences for candidates, associates, and hiring managers
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to thrive in a team-based environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and service-oriented · Leadership experience, demonstrates comprehensive understanding of recruitment and selection processes
- Ability to collaborate with others to achieve desired results · Understanding of Equal Employment Opportunity and the legal aspects of interviewing and hiring
- Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations and anticipate needs · Prefer experience with Oracle applicant tracking system
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint) required.
Up to 20% overnight travel
- Most work may performed in a temperature-controlled office environment
- Incumbent may sit for long periods of time at a desk or computer terminal
- Incumbent will use calculators, keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment in the course of the workday
- Lifting, stooping, bending, twisting and reaching may be required
Albertsons Culture Principles
Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and respect
Team: We always support and recognize each other
Inclusive: We always value everyone's perspective
Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others
Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the customer
Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success
Locally great and nationally strong, Albertsons Companies (NYSE: ACI) is one of the largest food and drug retailers in the United States. Albertsons Companies operates stores across 34 states and the District of Columbia under 20 well-known banners including Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, Shaw's, Acme, Tom Thumb, Randalls, United Supermarkets, Pavilions, Star Market, Haggen, and Carrs. Albertsons Companies is committed to helping people across the country live better lives by making a meaningful difference, neighborhood by neighborhood. In 2019 alone, along with the Albertsons
Companies Foundation, the company gave nearly $225 million in food and financial support. In 2020, the Company made a $53 million commitment to community hunger relief efforts and a $5 million commitment to organizations supporting social justice. These efforts helped millions of people in the areas of hunger relief, education, cancer research and treatment, programs for people with disabilities and veterans outreach. Albertsons Companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (MFDV).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by the associates assigned to this job. All associates must comply with Company policy and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified may vary within each department and/or location