JD-Service Engineer – Field Service
Provide post sales customer support services such as installation, preventative maintenance, customer training, repair, on-line support or technical consultation as required to ensure customer purchased Thermo Fisher products meet performance and operation standards and customer expectation thus achieve or improve customer loyalty to Thermo Fisher Scientific.
1. Bachelor degree, majored in mechanical, electrical engineering, material, petroleum engineer or related.
2. 3+ years working knowledge of analytical instrument, related with material characterization will be perfect.
3. Be patient, self-motivated, can work under stress.
4. Be skillful at fixing technical problems, strong ability in hands-on job.
5. Be willing to travel in China extensively and work with a flexible time frame.
6. Good at communicating with both internal and external parties..
7. Acceptable English, can write and read emails in English, communicate with foreign engineers for technical issues.