Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 and maintaining an employee retention rate of 99.97% and an overall Glassdoor rating of 4.9 out of 5.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Modern Health is looking to hire it’s first Sales/Client Success Sourcer! In this role you will build strong relationships with our Sales and Client Success business leaders to support hiring needs. We’re looking for someone that is excited to work closely with recruiting and hiring managers to develop creative strategies for engaging top talent for their teams through resume screening, outbound sourcing, networking, referrals, events, etc.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated. This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado or Hawaii.
What You’ll Do-
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to become a subject matter expert in the role requirements, and develop a deep understanding of how the positions impact the organization
- Strategize and leverage multiple sourcing channels to identify high caliber candidates and maintain a healthy pipeline for priority roles
- Build a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and in-depth assessment of candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences
- Engage passive talent by composing compelling messaging that highlights the exciting technical challenges and impact of the role
- Be an active member of intake meetings with hiring managers and recruiters
- Help initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing sourcing strategy
- Build strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- Be the face of Modern Health to our amazing candidates. Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships
Who You Are-
- 2+ years of sourcing experience for Sales or Client Success
- You have mastered successful pipeline management using an ATS, LinkedIn, and a variety of other channels
- Proven ability to build and implement successful, creative approaches to talent acquisition, with knowledge of the latest innovative resources and techniques
- Data driven
- Experience and comfort reaching out to passive candidates at all levels
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and build quick rapport, and maintain strong relationships with both candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters
- Strong collaborative skills and flexibility in fulfilling multiple roles
- You’re humble - you’re willing to get into the details and you’re open to feedback
- You’re adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced startup
- You’re growth-minded - eager to expand your skill set and excited to carve out your career path in a hyper-growth setting
- You have a desire for impact - ready to take on a lot of responsibility and work collaboratively with your team
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity