- Local Candidates preferred
- Assist technicians with setting up and tearing down of equipment
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance tasks, calibrations, and overall upkeep of equipment and facilities.
- Assist with proper documentation and reports of services provided.
- Learn and abide by company policies and procedures.
- May only operate radiographic equipment under the direct visual watch and supervision of a radiographer or radiographic instructor.
- Maintain constant surveillance and immediate control of industrial radiographic equipment at all times while it is used.
- Secure industrial radiographic equipment from unauthorized removal at all times, when not tended under constant surveillance and immediate control.
- Prevent all unauthorized personnel from being within the restricted area boundaries while industrial radiographic equipment is in use.
- Provide the required notification to appropriate safety management personnel in the event of an incident, and to provide assistance as needed.
- Capable of being certified as trustworthy and reliable per NRC criteria.
- Field duties require outdoor work in a plant environment.
- Working in plant and/or shop areas around production machinery with extreme noise levels.
- Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection.
- Maybe at more than one job site on a daily basis and must be able to tolerate changes in climate.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 40hr Rad Safety (Preferred)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
- Must be able to communicate with clients, supervisors, and co-workers.
- Ability to read technical documents and engineering specifications is preferred.
- Proven ability to follow precise directions and procedures
- Proven ability to adapt to an ever-changing schedule.
Target Hiring Range $14-$18/hr
401K, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Dependent Life Plan, and Supplemental Life Plan.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
- Ability to frequently lift and carry 55 pounds.
Fulltime positions with competitive wages and benefits that include: health, dental, vision and 401(k).
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer