In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. Our People Operations team manages People processes; including onboarding, contingent workforce, and the Employee Help Center.
As the Global Sr. Program Manager, Inclusive University Programs at Uber, you will build and execute the infrastructure and programs to drive diversity pipeline, hiring and feeder programs across university hiring globally. This is a role with limitless possibilities providing an excellent opportunity to build and expand programs with the emphasis on Channel Development, Social Awareness/branding, Candidate Engagement and expansion of current programs.
As a strategic leader you will be part of our global University Talent leaders team. You will partner with our Inclusive Recruiting team, D&I and business partners to continue to craft and experiment in ways to expand pipelines for identifying talent gaps and programs aligned to these gaps.
What You'll Do
- Program Management: General oversight, implementation and operations of new and or existing University D&I programs to build breakthroughs in measurable ways
- Partner with Global University teams:
- Build and implement communication strategies and content management for campaigns, web resources to support University D&I initiatives on various platforms to both internal & external audiences.
- Build and execute the infrastructure and programs to drive diversity pipeline
- Supervise and regularly report metrics for measuring the effectiveness of University D&I initiatives
- Plan and manage meetings/activities associated with driving the University D&I strategy
- Serve as liaison between internal partners and the global TA Inclusive Recruiting teamOwn UberSTAR & Career Prep Programs that expose students historically. underrepresented in their field to career opportunities in the industry.
- Additional projects and tasks as our work evolves
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in recruiting and/or program management
- 5+ years of Diversity and Inclusion experience in University, Recruiting, HR, or related field preferred
- Experience supporting technical and non-tech focused hiring teams
- Good understanding of recruiting methodologies and best-practices; track-record designing and structuring programs and developing metrics and KPI's
- Experience driving global scale projects with multiple partners
- Strong cultural awareness and proven track record to work with remote partners; Mega regional or global scope of responsibilities strongly preferred
- Shown ability to provide consultation to senior leadership on critical initiatives and a proven ability to be a thought partner within and outside of your direct organization
- Proven track record of an inclusive and diverse sensibility in the approach to assessing and executing sourcing solutions
- Strong leadership and decision-making capabilities, with a diversity program lense grounded in systematic thinking and analytics
- Bachelor's degree preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.