To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs’ web team designs, develops and maintains a suite of applications for internal and customer-facing use. We are looking for talented developers to help us create elegant, fast, scalable and user-friendly web applications.
If you’re passionate about building great web software, and want to work with a high-caliber, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you on the Form Team as a Backend Software Engineer.
- Develop web application backend code on a technology stack including Python/Django
- Design, create, and maintain a responsive and scalable infrastructure
- Well-versed in building and shipping web applications in a production environment
- Excited to work with an interdisciplinary marketing and engineering team
- Comfortable being the primary owner of a codebase
- Able to write clear code, as well as communicate and document your work
- Drive projects to completion, on time and to plan
- A fast learner, capable of picking up new skills as you go
- Are equally excited about being inside your comfort zone, or way outside of it
- Django-cms and other content management systems
- Ruby on Rails or PHP
- Magento or comparable e-commerce platforms
- Writing and maintaining Ansible provisioning
- Frontend frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap