To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs’ web team designs, develops and maintains a suite of web applications for internal and customer-facing use. We are looking for talented web developers to help us create elegant, fast, scalable and user-friendly web applications.
If you’re passionate about building great web software, and want to work with a high-caliber, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you on the Form Team as a Full Stack Software Engineer.
Sharing a portfolio/website that reflects your work is highly encouraged.
- Develop web application backend code on a technology stack including Python/Django
- Develop user-facing front-end code, working closely with our marketing and design team to create and implement compelling user experiences
- Well-versed in building and shipping web applications in a production environment
- Excited to work with an interdisciplinary marketing and engineering team
- Experienced with HTML/CSS and frontend development using libraries such as jQuery and Backbone
- Comfortable being the primary owner of a codebase
- Have a deep appreciation for visual and interaction design
- Able to write clear code, as well as communicate and document your work
- Drive projects to completion, on time and to plan
- A fast learner, capable of picking up new skills as you go
- Are equally excited about being inside your comfort zone, or way outside of it
- Django-cms and other content management systems
- Frontend frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Ruby on Rails or PHP
- Magento or comparable e-commerce platforms
- Writing and maintaining Ansible provisioning