Software is at the center of our product development, as it bridges the transition from digital models to beautiful physical form in 3D printing.
Formlabs continues to develop one of the most powerful and intuitive desktop print applications on the market: PreForm. Beyond the desktop, our Software Team makes all of our backend tools work seamlessly together – from calibration software at the factory, to world-class web functionality all over.
If you’re passionate about systems, can seamlessly move from one platform to another, and want to have a big impact on the backend side of a complex product – we want you on the Form Team as a Software Engineer.
- Design bigger software systems to support our 3D printing desktop software
- Seamlessly integrate all or our backend system architecture
- Get your hands dirty in all kinds of code
- A talented generalist who is passionate about backend functionality
- Are a full stack software developer, from systems level software to user interfaces
- Love to work in diverse environments (Windows, OSX, Linux)
- Code extensively in C++ (Qt) and Python
- Know Git inside and out
- Can architect and implement complex software products
- Can lead projects and work closely with a high-caliber team
- Are excited to dive into a huge variety of challenges
- Experience creating automated software build systems
- Computational geometry, OpenGL