Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Production Planner to join Honeywell Building Technology in Horsham, UK during this exciting time for our business. As a key member of the production planning team within our BHQ division, reporting to Director Materials, you will be ensuring best practice in forecasting, performance, inventory, production & supply planning and financial planning within the Line of Business (LoB). You will play a key role in consistent and sustained business growth while enabling inventory / working capital optimization. This role works closely with x-functional team members from Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, and General Management to drive the full SIOP process, analytics, and business enablement. At Honeywell we want you to be courageous, think big and be the best you can.
- Responsible for Production Planning including:
- Supply Planning requirements
- Production Planning MRP proposals
- Material plans and schedules
- Optimizing system parameters and stocking strategy settings
- Support in-house operational issues / challenges being the conduit back to internal Honeywell Function
- Track orders confirmation and deliveries
- Overview of pull-ins, push-outs
- Drive New Production Introduction (NPI) activities
- Drive Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) activities
- Responsible for performance (OTTR, OTFP, Past Due) execution and monitoring, measure fill-rate whilst being responsible for inventory targets at the Site, Vendors, Buy To Sell (BTS) Vendors, Distribution Centre’s (DC’s) and maintaining the proper 12-blocker / PFEP settings at the DC’s incl. the delivery of drop ship items.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Good to expert SAP R/3 and SAP APO understanding.
- Functional supply chain experience in at least one of the following functional areas: SIOP, Demand Planning, Production / Operations Planning, Inventory and Materials Management or Logistics.
- Factory/manufacturing background.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Leading package along with continuous development opportunities.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
- JOB ID: HRD114850
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Foundry Lane,Horsham,WEST SUSSEX,RH13 5YZ,United Kingdom