As the world's largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we impact more than a billion lives through the innovation happening at 260+ companies located in 60 countries around the world. Teams from Johnson & Johnson’s consumer business are improving quality of life by creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals are using AI to discover lifesaving drugs. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
Who is Janssen? Simply put, we’re people; more than 35,000 working hard to treat, cure, stop and prevent some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time — from heart disease, diabetes, and psoriasis to Alzheimer’s, HIV, and cancer. We believe that challenging something is the best way to change it. So, every day, in more than 150 countries, we bring together cutting-edge science and the most creative minds in the industry to think differently about how diseases are treated and prevented. We aim not only to innovate but also to empower people with the tools they need to make informed decisions and achieve the best possible results for their health. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
YOU want to be part of our mission?
Join our great team as a “Key Account Manager Immunology (m/w/d)”
Location: Salzburg and part of upper Austria
You will be an integral part of a $250 Million business growing double digit in the next years. This is great opportunity to support a growing, interesting and dynamic operating company!
- Link between Janssen and Health Care Professionals (doctors, KOLs, nursing), promoting the optimal use of our products through in-label promotion, information and implementation of activities in the local stakeholder network.
- The activity is within the framework of the applicable legal requirements
- Main point of contact for HCPs for products within an assigned region for the respective therapeutic area
- Building and intensifying a deep and comprehensive therapeutic understanding and Knowledge
- Ensuring "best in class interactions" with all relevant stakeholders
- Ongoing evaluation of and focusing on customer needs
- Building long-term partnerships
- Interactions with individual customers through various communication channels (e.g.digital)
- Regular observation and analysis of product and market development in the region
- Development and implementation of stakeholder outreach plans together with medical and commercial on the basis of systematic customer / market observation and evaluation of customer needs
- Management of defined territory & accounts
- Local implementation of the national brand strategy
- In-label product promotion as well as planning, organization and implementation of customer activities in accordance with the defined customer / account strategy
- Organization of scientific and proactive events
- Coordination lead for internal partners regarding communication with HCPs (e.g. MAFfor “off-label” questions)
- Delivering customer insights, activity planning and analysis based on documentation of customer information in the CRM system (iConnect)
- Documentation of important information on the use of our products, market developments and competitive activities including PV reporting
- Optimization of the efficiency and effectiveness of our customer activities (activity planning / resource planning)
- Identification of opportunities for improvement in local patient management
- Developing suggestions for customer-focused activities
- Accountable for full compliance and activities with laws, J&J regulations and HCBI principles. Role models JNJ Credo.
- Pharmaceutical Representative examination
Experience and Skills:
- First experience in sales
- Strong account management, business acumen and networking skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to coordinate cross functional initiatives effectively
- Ability to guide and provide feedback to maximize performance of individuals and/or groups.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with individuals as well as group audiences to present complex subjects
- Ability to leverage digital communication channels
- Externally focused, excellent presentation skills, results-oriented
- Ability to create an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect both internally and externally
- Seeing the big picture whilst also being very analytical and with an eye for details as needed
- Ability to think out-of-the-box and propose creative solutions to meet customer needs
- Fluent English language skills required
- Fluent German language skills preferred
Position requires 100% travel (within field).
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Europa/mittlerer Osten/Afrika-Österreich-Oberösterreich, Europa/mittlerer Osten/Afrika-Österreich-Salzburg
Janssen Cilag Pharma GmbH (8558)