Additional Locations: US-MN-Arden Hills
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Senior Pricing and Contracting Analyst
About the role:
Corporate Accounts, Pricing and Contracting is seeking a Senior Pricing and Contracting Analyst, to support Corporate Sales field based teams. This person will be responsible for supporting all aspects of Pricing and Contracting within targeted Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs), Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), Government and other key accounts. Support includes, but is not limited to, extensive reporting and analysis, comprehensive contract management and pro-active, forwarding thinking business decision support. The ideal candidate is highly motivated with strong technical, analytical and leadership competencies, problem solver and solution oriented. Possess above average project management skills, including effectively managing multiples priorities in a fast paced and time sensitive environment, process oriented with focus on continuous process improvements to maximize effectiveness and efficiencies and excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and able to effectively communicate with sales executives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Partner with Corporate Sales Directors and Managers to assist with business planning, high impact pricing/business analytics, comprehensive contract management and decision support to maximize revenue growth and profitability within targeted Corporate Sales accounts.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for large-scale national Requests for Proposals (RFPs) across multiple sales divisions, with responsibilities including critical financial modeling/analytics, and development and coordination of RFP responses.
- Work cross-functionally with legal, finance and marketing as well as other BSC divisions to ensure effective workflow throughout the contract lifecycle and consistent process execution.
- Develop, interpret and disseminate contract specific performance reporting and trend analysis to sales executives in a timely manner, leveraging analytical tools and producing customized contract reporting as required.
- Track and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), including pricing metrics, revenue, contract compliance, contract performance metrics.
- Identify and support implementation of best practices, processes and tools to ensure effective workflow throughout the contract lifecycle, consistent process execution and unified approaches that maximizes sales support execution, quality, effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
- Maintain a complete understanding of contract requirements to ensure all applicable contract obligations are met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage financial accruals, optimizing the ratio of contract accruals to settlements.
- Champion and drive the utilization of our contract management suite of tools to administer customer contracts and provide sales management with the necessary analytics and information to make quality contracting decisions and optimize revenue and profitability.
- Collaborate and partner directly with the Corporate Sales organization and where required, provide direct customer interaction to insure effective contract execution.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s Degree Finance, Marketing, Economics or similar discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ related business experience
- Minimum 3 years’ of Sales and Marketing pricing, analytical and/or contracting management function experience
- Experience with Business Intelligence platforms, and exposure to Model N or other
- Contracting/Revenue Management systems
- Advanced financial background
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Requisition ID: 474084