The Digital Product team at Faraday Future is looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for ensuring on-time delivery of world-class digital products for web, mobile, and automotive platforms.
We are building a completely new generation of digital product for transportation and mobility, and we’d like you to be a part of the revolution. We bring together designers and developers at the top of their game to invent, prototype, iterate, and ship software that matches the quality of the internet giants, and leaves the traditional automotive industry in the rear view mirror.
Our team consists of experts from the automotive, entertainment, internet, and consumer electronics industries. We’re looking for talented, curious, and passionate people looking to do the best work of their careers.
- Work very closely with Product Owners to create and plan roadmaps, schedules, and milestones which integrate and align with overall program schedule
- Execute and maintain project management processes in an agile environment
- Enable the design and development effort by creating and monitoring an efficient, streamlined process
- Drive day-to-day activities to meet overall project objectives
- Redirect pitfalls and develop a better course of action
- Identify and direct all resources required to execute successful projects
- Collaborate and facilitate communication across engineering managers, design managers, marketing managers and executive management to meet ambitious cost, schedule, and quality goals
- Build strong communication channels with stakeholders, various departments, and cross-functional teams
- Provide timely issue resolution and critical path management
- Offer multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors to executive management
- Track tasks assigned to the project team and prepare regular status reports
- Understand technical issues and drive them to closure by bringing together key stakeholders for decision-making
- Facilitate team meetings, providing meeting minutes and action items where needed
- 2-4+ years of industry experience
- 2-4+ years of project management experience
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written
- Experienced in setting up project schedules and work breakdown structures
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
- Analytical problem solver with the ability to anticipate and mitigate risk
- Self motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity
- Detailed knowledge of product development processes as well as a strong understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Experience interfacing with Operations, Engineering/Design and Marketing
- Software engineering skills (you will not be expected to write code, but having an understanding of it helps when you interact with the engineering and and product team)
- Writing skills: concise, specific, engaging and user-focused copy.
Perks and Benefits
- Free, in house, catered lunch every day
- Snacks and coffee available 24–7
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid vacation time every year, plus a full week of paid time off between Christmas and New Year’s