Position at J2 Cloud Services
J2 Cyber Security B2C serving consumers and families is seeking a full-time Manager, Online Retention who is B2C customer-focused, motivated to own and lead a program designed to increase customer retention rates related to our SaaS platform. We are looking for a retention manager to drive online retention programs across and our B2C brands. The ideal candidate will learn and will act as a liaison between the customer support and marketing departments to develop next-level retention policies and procedures for improving customer satisfaction and reducing customer churn. Also, our ideal candidate will have a passion and affinity for customer service and retention, is an energetic and creative problem solver who enjoys interacting with our B2C customer base. The focus of this candidate will be to drive upsell, cross-sell and online retention programs across the B2C Cybersecurity portfolio.
- Improve the retention rate for J2 Cyber Security B2C existing customer base and thus increase revenue impact across J2 Cyber Security B2C products. Products will include but not limited to VPN, Livedrive and Vipre. This includes remediating assigned at-risk accounts as well as identifying new revenue generating opportunities within at-risk accounts, when appropriate and relevant.
- Keeping customers on board through the reiteration of the reasons they signed up and the continued benefit the service provides.
- Collaborate with the department heads and business unit leadership in developing long-term and short-term customer care and retention goals.
- Influencing customers to recognize the value of the service. Retain their business and educate the customer to understand the effects associated with canceling their service
- Assist with all customer concerns in a professional and joyful manner through phone call, email, live chat, SMS and social media
- Record and relay recurring customer feedback and insights to internal teams such as tech and marketing in order to constantly improve the customer experience
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of our products and internal management systems as well as curiosity and awareness of new initiatives within the industry
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of J2 Cyber Security B2C products and services, account and billing processes, various policies and procedures and points of escalation related to service delivery and product; work closely with these teams as needed for issue resolution.
- Forecast potential loss of revenue due to missing functionality or product limitations and work with the Technology Project Managers on possible deliverables and future updates that might mitigate the non-renewals
- Engage and create strategies for customer retention
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6+ years of proven B2C customer facing sales or account management experience in a SaaS environment, preferably within the technology industry
- 5+ years experience working in B2C Customer Retention and/or Memberships
- Digital or online marketing experience in Cyber Security
- Strong understanding of customer and marketing analytics and measurement.
- Knowledge of Customer journey mapping
- Ability to translate complex ideas and express them in concise, simple ways to understand
- Ability to drive results at all levels, regardless of reporting structures
- 3+ years understanding of trends assessment and customer insights
- Ability to work in multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines with frequent interruptions and redefined priorities
- Knowledge of cancel/save strategies across multiple customer touch points
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The ability to adapt to change and properly resolve conflict
- Desire to expand existing deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills
- The ability to prioritize tasks accurately, making decisions within established guidelines and policies
- The ability to learn new skills in a timely manner without sacrificing existing responsibilities
- Customer service experience in a technical support position is preferred
Experience with the following is strongly preferred:
- Online Media & Streaming Services
- Popular Filesharing Services
- SAAS experience
- Popular Social Media Platforms
- Network troubleshooting
- Cybersecurity experience preferred