You are a driven and motivated problem solver ready to pursue meaningful work. You strive to make an impact every day & not only at work, but in your personal life and community too. If that sounds like you, then you've landed in the right place.
Do you strive for work that is meaningful and impactful? Our Claims organization can provide you with the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives during their time of need.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with internal and external customers to retrieve and relay information relevant to long-term disability claims
- Provide exceptional customer service using professional written and verbal communication skills
- Gather information, make sound decisions and draw appropriate conclusions using critical thinking and mathematical aptitude
- Utilize business acumen and technical expertise to make ethical decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, experience and judgment with management oversight
- Maintain a dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Help to create a positive team environment that achieves Group Benefit Claims Diversity and Inclusion initiatives and objectives
- Participate in weekly professional development and training workshops as well as network with fellow interns and Hartford professionals through the enterprise
- With meaningful work, all interns will have a better understanding of the insurance industry and network of professional contacts
What is The Hartford looking for?
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts or Business with anticipated graduation date of December 2021 or May 2022
- Demonstrated leadership potential through extra-curricular activities
- Must have a record of high achievement, self-motivation, ability to multi-task and accomplish competing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, interpersonal, analytical and research skills
- Ability to analyze and reason through complex problems and make sound recommendations while consistently demonstrating honesty, integrity, courtesy and respect when interacting with others
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age
Intern Undergrad - HHHTDN