Marketing is one of the largest teams at SharkNinja. The team includes Digital, Brand, D2C, Media, PR and Creative. Each team focusing on how we give our consumers the ultimate product experience. Marketing is for the person that is not afraid to dive deep and show a genuine interest into the world of Consumer Goods. These are the people that are consistently asking themselves what can we do to we make things even easier for our consumers. Marketing at SharkNinja is for the person who is never satisfied with creating anything less than the best product on the market.
The Marketing Manager - Shark Robots will lead cross-functional teams to develop and manage global marketing/commercialization strategies for Robots category that will drive profitable and sustainable growth for the business. The right individual will have a collaborative working style with an enthusiasm for making connections with cross-functional co-workers and consumers, a strong sense of ownership, autonomy, and personal responsibility, and the desire to defy expectations to create the impossible possible!
Roles and Areas of Responsibility
- Manage the portfolio of Robots categories’ product lifecycle, from introduction to end-of-life of the product, prioritizing the audience and various retail segments
- Develop category/brand strategies, portfolio architecture, product concepts, and pricing strategies with the goal of increasing marketability, maximizing sales & achieving profitability.
- Bring a keen understanding of the consumer goods landscape to analyze key business drivers, competitive trends, direct competitors’ success and strategies, marketplace dynamics & consumer need gaps that lead to disruptive, breakthrough new product propositions
- Anticipate obstacles and proactively plan accordingly while effectively elevating issues and strategizing solutions to problems that may arise during commercialization process.
- Act as subject matter expert on assigned portfolio and customers (channel partners and end users) to drive optimum marketing results
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of the products
- Partner with internal stakeholders to report on performance, insights, and optimizations on a periodic basis to all levels of the organization
- Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of current marketing strategies and tactics, and make recommendations for changes and improvements
Attributes and Skills:
- Highly analytical
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, detail-oriented & deadline driven environment
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, and efficient
- Keen leadership skills with ability to take ownership and manage projects to completion
- High energy level with ability to multitask and open to changing direction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent (MBA preferred).
- 3 to 5 years of Marketing experience depending on degree and type of work experience.
- Prior Marketing, and/or Category Management experience within consumer-packaged goods preferred.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships
- Comfortable with’ financial analysis to make marketing recommendations
Who is SharkNinja?
At SharkNinja, our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world. We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to create the next big thing. We take a team approach to our projects, where everyone has a voice. We want individuals to push limits, look outside the box and think the unthinkable. With the explosive growth we have been experiencing, we’re looking for motivated individuals to join us on our exciting journey. People need to think big, move fast and want to make a significant impact. Are you ready?