COMPANY: MaxxSouth Broadband
JOB TITLE: Call Center Sales Representative
DEPARTMENT: Customer Relations
- The Call Center Sales Representative is responsible for directly servicing the needs of the MaxxSouth residential customer
- The CSR is responsible for being an expert in billing and general information for the residential customer and promoting the company’s products and services.
- The CSR will solve all customer concerns that are correctly routed to Billing and General Information queue on the first call with complete accuracy.
- The CSR reports directly to the assigned Customer Relations Supervisor(s). There are no reports to this position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Call Center Sales Representative is accountable for the following items:
- Communicating 100% accurate information to customers regarding billing invoices, cycles, procedures and processes;
- Communicating 100% accurate information to customers regarding general information about our products, services, and the company resulting in a First Call Resolution;
- Suggestive selling to upgrade customers’ services;
- 100% accuracy on all work performed;
- Warm transferring of every call that is beyond their skill proficiencies to the correct area of the company whenever possible;
- 100% accuracy in verifying field appointment times with customers;
- Rescheduling field appointments as requested by a customer;
- Completing the Final Notice call out program as assigned;
- Receiving all incoming telephone correspondence or walk-up customers and providing unaided first-call resolution to the customer’s requests that are within skill proficiencies, billing system privileges, company policies, and department procedures;
- Using the PC workstation to access customers’ accounts in order to assist customers with their needs;
- Insuring the confidentiality of all customer information;
- Working continuously with co-workers as a team to achieve the goals of Customer Operations;
- Using their own good judgment when servicing the needs of our customers;
- Actively promoting the sales and retention of the Company’s services to our customers and co-workers;
- Actively pursuing the unauthorized use of the Company’s products and services;
- Meeting the standards set forth by the management of Customer Relations;
- Sending comment cards to customers on a regular basis;
- Completing Data Entry as assigned;
- Keeping the department and lobbies neat and organized;
- Attendance at monthly department trainings and team meetings as assigned by the Customer Operations Management Team;
- Accurately recording time sheets and notifying a Call Center Operator when late for work as outlined in the attendance procedure;
- Following and enforcing the Company’s policies and procedures, including the EEO guidelines and safety, at all times;
- Performing any miscellaneous department duties as needed.
Education and Experience
- Previous experience in a customer service environment – required
- Keyboard Skills – required
- High School Diploma – required
- Maintains punctuality and good attendance;
- Background record that meets Company standards;
- Reliable means of transportation at all times.
May include walking, kneeling, standing, stooping, sitting, driving, hearing, talking, vision (close, distant, color, depth perception, adjust focus), and use of hands and fingers. Light lifting of 20 lbs. is occasionally needed.
The Customer Relations Specialist is a non-exempt hourly position. Customer Relations is in operation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays. The regular working hours may vary to accommodate the needs of the department.
- Overtime is required and must be approved in advance by the supervisor.
- Lunch and dinner breaks are assigned daily.
- If the employee is additionally assigned to work in the Lobby where there are a limited number of employees, an employee who has approved intermittent leave will be temporarily reassigned to a larger work group where the loss of attendance will not cause as great of a hardship for the business. When the intermittent leave has expired, the employee will resume where they were previously assigned.
- The CRS is required to share a desk with other co-workers.
- The Company is a drug-free workplace. All employees are required to adhere to the Company’s drug-free workplace programs and policies. Pre-employment testing is mandatory along with random testing throughout continued employment.
- The duties assigned, the hours worked, and the status of this position is subject to change as the needs of the company changes.
USE OF COMPANY RESOURCES, EQUIPMENT AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
Company resources, equipment and information are provided to employees to facilitate work. They may not be used for purposes other than work without proper authorization. Any unauthorized use of Company resources, equipment or information is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized use of customer data or any other company information gained via any company resource is a breach of confidentiality and is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized use of company resources, equipment information, and/or breaches of confidentiality may be cause for termination of employment.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
MaxxSouth is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).