LPN - Clinical Supervisor-AdventHealth Medical Group- Gastroenterology and Hepatology Winter Park
Location Address: 601 EAST ROLLINS STREET, Winter Park, FL
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
- Full-time Days, Monday-Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Serves as the supervisor of clinical staff and other staff as required. May not supervise RNs
- Serve as effective mentor and educational resource to staff
- Serves as a lead regarding billing or coding issues at the practice.
- Participates in interviewing applicants, conducting employee disciplines and attends required supervisor training per AHMG leadership requirements
- Responsible for PSQA/Care Gap Closure Scores
- Responsible for ensuring clinical employees’ licensure and certification and office licensure is up to date
What You Will Need:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Two years of medical office experience
- Graduate of an Approved School of Practical/Vocational Nursing
- Current active LPN license in the state of Florida
- Current, valid CPR certification is required
The Clinical Supervisor, under limited supervision, is responsible for providing hands-on clinical care to patients as well as training, directing, and guiding back office staff in monitoring and expediting workflow. This position helps in ensuring the back-office operations of the office function smoothly and that staff are adhering to clinical policies and procedures. Performs a wide variety of patient care activities and accommodates services for the physicians and the practice, following established standard, practices, policies, and procedures.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.