To strengthen our Business Development organization, we are looking for an exceptional Business lead Nordics, based in Sweden and reporting to Head of Northern Europe, UK.
Key Accountabilities and Duties
- Lead the Nordic sales & marketing effort to maximize the utilization of Exact Sciences’ products in key accounts across the region to achieve or exceed the sales target while staying within budget
- Provide effective leadership and strategic direction for The Nordics in establishing Exact Sciences corporate presence and preparing and establishing the market for all agreed Exact Sciences products.
- All commercialization activities in the Nordics including but not limited to; strategy, marketing, sales, country specific operation, reimbursement and budget management.
- Developing and executing country specific strategic and tactical plans that are prioritized to maximize opportunities within budget.
- Work closely with Medical to develop and implement a medical strategy to satisfy the requirements in each country.
- Provide logistical support to all relevant personnel within cancer centers to ensure the effective and efficient ordering of ES assays. Establishing and building an effective team of employees, consultants and vendors to support the business objectives.
- Understand and influence the HTA process in each country, effecting pathway change.
- Develop strong relationships with key customers, KOLs and other relevant stakeholders across the Irish market including reimbursement, clinical and logistical customers to support business growth.
- Working closely with the HoNE and the Medical Affairs Director, the Business Lead will be responsible for directing the day-to-day sales & marketing activities.
- Establish key partnerships to maximize business opportunities. Developing programs to build clinical experience, drive utility and/or further substantiate health economic validity.
- Establish relationships with national key opinion leaders (KOLs) and drive KOL management together with the Country Manager, Medical Affairs and Sales Team
- Provide input to the overall long range and operating corporate plans. Communicating actively with management to appraise them of key issues related to their area of responsibility
- Attend various team meetings and professional conferences in Ireland or internationally as required.
- Development and delivery of presentations to manager, senior management and/or internal stakeholders as required.
Who you are
You are someone who is able to work closely with Customer Services Team; self-motivated, with strong business acumen. You are someone with excellent verbal, visual, and written communication skills, especially the ability to simplify complex information into actionable recommendations effectively and at all levels of the organisation. You are someone with strong interpersonal, organisational. You are someone willing to travel to mostly at European level up to or exceeding 60-70%% of working time, including occasional off-hours and weekend work for events and have a clean driver’s licence. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your aspirations, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. Furthermore you have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Life science degree/clinical experience are a plus
- Significant pharmaceutical/diagnostics sales/marketing experience ideally within oncology
- Significant experience working with decision makers at Governmental, senior regional/hospital management.
- Proven large territory or large account management skills
- Strong experience and track record in selling with a strong record of success promoting complex products in medical oncology and/or diagnostics
- Experience in a medical function would be an advantage
- Experience of delivering a positive HTA process would be an advantage
- Established contacts with leading oncologists, surgeons and pathologist and breast centres across Nordics
- Deep understanding (or strong ability to quickly learn) and familiarity with clinical research in cancer
- Life science degree and/or clinical experience.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- At Exact Sciences we invest in great people
- A flat hierarchy and cross-sector collaboration
- An environment that fosters creativity and success
- Excellent and a welcoming work environment where you can develop your skills and knowledge
- The opportunity to work in a team of highly collaborative experts in a fun and dynamic atmosphere
- We encourage our employees to challenge themselves
We are Exact Sciences, and we’re changing lives together through earlier detection and smarter answers, based out of Madison, Wisconsin, US and with the European / International headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
Have we piqued your interest?
If yes, then we would be delighted to receive your complete application (detailed and updated CV + Cover Letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificate)
When applying for this role, please use the ‘cover letter’ and your CV to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above.
The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.