Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Supports MCBL’s objectives through lead generation and conversion of MCBL products.
1. The Financial Sales Associate is responsible for providing life insurance and wealth management solutions to China Bank's clients. Work closely with branch sales and service teams to provide innovative product solutions to address clients' protection, long-term savings and investment needs Strengthen the long-term relationships with clients by providing excellent customer service Assists the Business Center in achieving sales goals and targets, including lead generation, lead conversion, account acquisition, account maintenance, repeat business, deepening and cross-selling of MCBL products.
2. Prepares Monthly Sales Call Plans and Daily Sales Call Report to ensure that action plans, sales call results, client data, and other key information are properly recorded, reviewed and acted on. Regularly reviews and adjusts plans with the Branch Manager. Conducts client calls, sales presentations, and other sales activities. Prepares other reports required by Management.
3. Generates new account relationships, deepens and broadens existing relationships, and performs account handling and maintenance tasks to improve account profitability and expand business.
4. Maintains cordial working relations with clients by ensuring the timely and expeditious handling of clients’ financial needs and requirements.
5. Prepares and ensure availability of documentary requirements.
6. Conducts market/competitor shopping, client mapping, telesales, sales calls, and on-site product presentations for new business acquisitions, sometimes jointly with the Branch Manager.
7. Promotes & facilitates referrals of MCBL products and services to existing and prospective clients.
8. Conducts proper Know-Your-Customer (KYC) procedures and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) / Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), depending on client’s risk profile.
9. Ensures daily email communications are checked and attended to.
10. Attends meetings, trainings, conferences and related learning activities as required by immediate head and/or management.
11. Completes all HR System (Workday Employee Self Service) requirements and compliance training programs in a timely manner.
12. Other relevant task/s that may be assigned from time to time.
13. Conducts policy review to provide quality customer experience through updates and financial advice to clients to be able to upsell, resell, cross-sell, and/or generate leads. Policy reviews and after sales service is an important job deliverable and customer requirement that leads to more business from clients, referrals from engaged clients and more referrals from the Bank’s Branch Managers and staff. It is an integral part of MCBL’s commitment to the Bank’s customers as well as MCBL’s customers.
14. Conduct post sales service to all clients and real-time escalation of complaints to concerned units.
15. Facilitate collection via ADA, over-the-counter or cheque payments.
16. Conduct regular leads planning with BM to be able to generate quality sales leads.
1. Graduate of minimum four-year course; business course preferred
2. Relevant industry experience in the areas of Insurance, banking, marketing and sales, retail sales, pharma, hospitality, pre-need, and business center operations. Preferably with minimum of one year work experience as sales associate.
3. Sales Process/Sales Leadership, Customer Service, Market knowledge, Working knowledge of Marketing, Accounting, and Management concepts/processes
4. Marketing, Negotiation, and Selling Skills; Excellent customer orientation Analysis and Problem solving, Communication skills; Decision-making; Planning and Organizational skills;; Proficiency in basic MS Office programs; Interpersonal skills; Stress tolerance; Adaptive, Assertive, Goal-oriented, Influencing, Confident.
If you are ready to unleash your potential it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of June 30, 2020, we had $1.2 trillion (US$0.9 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $30.6 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.