To perform a combination of tasks which maintain hotel premises in a clean and orderly manner, thereby contributing to a pleasant, positive guest experience.
1. Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker rooms and other work areas.
2. Abides by the regulations set forth by the material safety data sheets when using chemicals.
3. Moves/arranges furniture and dusts/polishes furniture, metalwork and equipment.
4. Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors, using brooms and mops and powered scrubbing and waxing machines. Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
5. Collects soiled linens for laundering and receives and stores linen supplies in linen closet.
6. Cleans bathrooms and replenishes with supplies.
7. Refurnishes room with supplies, towels etc. as required. Supplies cleaning cart with appropriate supplies for shift.
8. Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork; washes windows, door panels, and sills.
9. Empties wastebaskets. Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
10. Takes the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. Use hands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy.
2. Understand simple instructions.
3. Learn simple procedures and techniques.
4. Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
Stand for long periods of time. Walk extended distances. Lift/carry over 50 lbs. Kneel and/or stoop repeatedly.
Team Member Travel Perks
This job posting is for a position at a hotel that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment practices, including recruiting, hiring, salary, benefits and compensation decisions, and the collection and processing of the personal data that you provide on this website. If you accept this position, you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Hilton. You will not be eligible from compensation or benefits from Hilton. You will be eligible for compensation or benefits only as may be provided to you by the independent franchisee.