We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
We are looking for a passionate, proactive, analytical and action-oriented intern to join our Customer Experience Iberia team in Barcelona.
Reporting to the Customer Experience (CX) Manager for Iberia and being part of a newly created small A-team of super-achievers, aiming to deconstruct, synthesise, and deploy initiatives to drive best-in-class customer experience. As a Customer Experience Intern you will work hand in hand with the CX Manager deep diving and understanding all the touch points (and pain points) of the whole customer journey, providing both strategic thinking and analytical skills.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Audit and analyze customer feedback from multiple channels, e.g. NPS, Ratings & reviews, social media reviews, surveys, inbound customer interactions, etc,. to generate insights on customers’ pain points and map them across the customer journey
- Analyze and report daily and weekly metrics from a macro point of view in order to flag improvement opportunities
- Support the monitoring of all KPIs & initiatives and ensure we deliver quality, reliability, scalability, productivity as per plan
- Look for insights and proactively propose strategic initiatives that provide continuous improvements in end to end customer journey experience at Glovo (across Iberia), whether it’s about fixing pain points or coming up with brand new ideas to deliver world class experience to glovo customers
- Work jointly with cross-region stakeholders to ensure that pain pain points are understood and priorizited in order to deveop deep dives that result in actionable projects.
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, Business or similar
- Itchy feet and continuous thrive on learning through different projects
- Knowledge of Design Thinking methodology in order to understand our product from a user’s perspective
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- You think logically and critically, can easily break complex problems into smaller ones
- Your are able to prioritize problems effectively with solid backing of data
- Curious by nature, have great attention to detail, and have the attitude and aptitude to make things better
- Professional Spanish and English knowledge
- Portuguese knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred
- Previous internship experience is a plus
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment
- Paid internship
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of 2020, we’re currently present in more than 22 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://jobs.glovoapp.com/en/careers