We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
At Glovo, the People Product team helps develop exciting products, tools and processes with the ultimate aim of contributing to creating an environment in which people will have the job of their lives.
We are now looking for a Compensation & Benefits Analyst to join us in our journey.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Support the Compensation team in rolling out regular and ad hoc compensation programs and global projects
- Participate in external compensation surveys and support in the preparation of salary bands
- Support the C&B team by evaluating new roles and recommending the applicable Glovo Grade, as per the internal methodology and practices
- Administer our Phantoms Shares program, whilst ensuring maximum accuracy
- Perform regular C&B reporting and data audits
- Recommend improvements to our policies and practices
- Manage additional tasks as needed
- Previous experience in the Compensation and Benefits area, preferably in a regional or global capacity
- Sometimes priorities are shifting, projects and deadlines can be changing, therefore it is important that you are comfortable in dealing with ambiguity
- You have an amazing attention to details and strong analytical skills
- You are able to use Excel, Google Sheets at an advanced level
- You thrive in a multicultural and diverse environment
- You are fluent in English, Spanish would be a plus
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of 2020, we’re currently present in more than 22 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://jobs.glovoapp.com/en/careers